mvnForum Homepage

Print at Aug 12, 2020 11:13:51 AM View all posts in this thread on one page
Posted by Onelegstan at Sep 18, 2017 4:20:50 AM
Suggestion for strongholds.
When clicking the 'go to stronghold' button. Can it be changed so that if your crew has a crew hall on the island, it takes you straight to that instead of just to the dock? If no crew hall, then take you to the flag hall.
----------------------------------------
Martyhur on Emerald
Marty on Obsidian

Posted by CawCawCorra at Sep 18, 2017 1:07:39 PM
Re: Suggestion for strongholds.
On other oceans, you can click the "houses" button on the NB news page, and it should list all crew/flag halls for your crew/flag as well as your owned houses so you can whisk to them without a whisk potion and without having to find the building on the map.. This has not been implemented in Obsidian yet, not sure why but I suspect it will eventually.

On Obsidian it just says home. And takes you home.
Wheelie.

Posted by patgangster at Sep 18, 2017 3:35:20 PM
Re: Suggestion for strongholds.

Seems to be working just fine for me on Obsidian. (Screenshot taken while on Lionhaven; the distilling stall is my home and is on PV).

Keep in mind that that button can only whisk you to a house in the arch you are in right now or a house in your home arch, or your specific set home (my distilling stall in this case) - with only one island per arch being colonised on obsidian, that doesn't leave many options.

edit: I forgot a word
TriplePat, Emerald.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates