mvnForum Homepage

Print at Dec 18, 2018 11:43:10 PM View all posts in this thread on one page
Posted by Dooku9 at Sep 20, 2016 3:18:09 AM
Cheap Wine and Greedy Brigands
(Yes that is a play on words from a song called "Cheap wine and Cheaper women" by Airbourne)
I'm always bad at writing introductions so lemme get to it. Right now I'm supposed to be writing a 5 page paper for English and powerpoint for another class but it's 5 in the morning and that's always the best time to post on the forums, right?? Glad we're all on the same page.

Now i've been hearing reports that the Greedy Brigand thing is almost at a green light to being released but I'm not really sure, nor do I care that much if the rumor is true or not. The only thing I care about is that they're released soon (soon being before the new year hopefully). Incase some of yall don't know, I love to pilly! Actually, lemme rephrase that: I love to RUN pillies. I used to run pillies almost everyday during the summer of 2012, some of 2013 and a lot in 2014. My mom would have to threaten me to get off the computer or she'd unplug the router or break my laptop. It was a crazed sensation, man! I couldn't get enough of tha pilliahs! BIG pillies! Not small sloop pillies. Don't the sound of big guns just give you that perfect ear sensation? Just me? Erm-kay, moving on.

I usually pilly on War brigs because, like stated above, I don't like pillaging on sloops. It's not as fun on tiny ships but brigs bring more people closer together! Well hopefully I can pilly on something a bit BIGGER soon. That being said, I'd like to make an announcement.

This whole Greedy bastar--brigands update is hopefully gonna bring some people back to the ocean and give a new meaning of life to pillaging. Ya can't make much poe off regular pillies as much anymore and barely any ppl wanna take the time to pilly on decent sized ships. GH has finally realized this and is bringin these greedy ppl to help our wages.
Welp, i'd like it stated, here and now, that I intend to hopefully be the first big pilly whenever the greedy buggers get released! Whenever I get news of the release (via text, email, skype, checking the website, whatever), i'll be on as soon as I can, whip out a war frigate and begin loading! Yep, ya read that right! A war frig (talk about BIG ). I've WF pilled before and it's always fun! That's why I encourage ya to join! Don't tell me I'm never gonna fill it cause that's not my goal nor has it ever been my goal to fill a Brig or Frig during a pilly. The goal is to get 15-20 people aboard to SET SAIL and begin our venture! Though I do hope we have more people join us during our voyage, we'll be sailing all throughout the Diamond arch and will be out for at most 4 1/2 hrs-5hrs. Please come and join us if ya see us on the NB.

If the Greedy whatevers get released during the September of Fun events, I'll push this pilly to a better time spot or whenever a day event has already taken place.

Thank ye mates for takin the time to read this and we hope to see ya aboard the King Neptune ready ta fight and get paid!
----------------------------------------
Blackbeard(d)
Captain of Blackbeard's Infamous
King of Davy Jones' Locker

"--he showed me his Junk and I swear my pants were on a second ago!"
Join my crew and I on our Grandest of All Pilly! Info can be found in the Cerulean events

Posted by Dooku9 at Sep 28, 2016 8:08:41 PM
Re: Cheap Wine and Greedy Brigands
Our War Frig pillage will start loading tomorrow: Thursday, September 29, 2016: at 3:30PM Pirate Time! Please hop aboard and join us on the fun madness!!!
Blackbeard(d)

Join my crew and I on our Grandest of All Pilly! Info can be found in the Cerulean events

Posted by Dooku9 at Sep 29, 2016 11:37:19 PM
Thank ye fer everyone that came out tonight! Wish we could've sailed longer but sleep is precious :P I hope everyone had a great time on our long voyages (we had 2 voyages: 13W-2L With a good payload, a lot of trophies, someone with a new Pelican, a lot of trinkets, and a couple of expeditions! The other voyage was 5W-1L with a quarter size payload with a good forage involved).

We hope to make this a weekly voyage in the future and wantto see all the lovely piratey faces we saw tonight again very soon!! If we do make this a weekly pilly, it shall be listed on a seperate thread.

In other news, we wish to do a Brig lanty this Saturday. Unless any kades get scheduled at our ideal start time, We'll begin loading at 2:30PM PT. If a kade does get issued, then I'll post an updated/new time. Hope y'all can join us then!

Thank ya again for comin out and making our War Frig pilly a huge success!!

Blackbeard(d)

Posted by Gunnerfreak at Sep 30, 2016 4:27:52 AM

Thank ye fer everyone that came out tonight! Wish we could've sailed longer but sleep is precious :P I hope everyone had a great time on our long voyages (we had 2 voyages: 13W-2L With a good payload, a lot of trophies, someone with a new Pelican, a lot of trinkets, and a couple of expeditions! The other voyage was 5W-1L with a quarter size payload with a good forage involved).

We hope to make this a weekly voyage in the future and wantto see all the lovely piratey faces we saw tonight again very soon!! If we do make this a weekly pilly, it shall be listed on a seperate thread.

In other news, we wish to do a Brig lanty this Saturday. Unless any kades get scheduled at our ideal start time, We'll begin loading at 2:30PM PT. If a kade does get issued, then I'll post an updated/new time. Hope y'all can join us then!

Thank ya again for comin out and making our War Frig pilly a huge success!!

Yayayayayayyaayaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! THANKS for the Oyster Dig, mate! <3 ? Rawr! lol.
Gunnerfreak on Cerulean <- Home ocean.
AKA Gunnerfreak on Obsidian (new ocean!), Ice, Emerald, Opal, and Jade,
Gunnerfreak-East on Emerald,
Gunnerfreak-West on Cerulean, and
Gunnergunner on Meridian.
Also a Respe-ranked YPPedia-wiki freak.

Posted by Dooku9 at Oct 4, 2016 12:07:50 PM
I said if we decided to make this a weekly thing I'd post it on a different thread, but I don't wish to tire everyone out so we're gonna do anotha one, one more time.
There's still mates that wish to get more trophies, including myself who wishes to get a Silver WF trophy, so 1 more time oughta bring us some more poe, fun, trinkets, surprises, and trophies.

So come out again this Thursday, October 4th, 2016 for another War Frig pillage! We're gonna start loading at 2:30 pm Pirate time and will be out til before 10 PM Pirate time (unless we have an Expo to goto. We'll do that and then we'll port). Thank ye for all the pirates that came out last time to make it a huge success! Now let's do it one more time!

Edit: October the 6th. Sorry for the mix up
Blackbeard(d)

Posted by Dunsparce1 at Oct 4, 2016 4:06:38 PM

So come out again this Thursday, October 4th, 2016

I guess you mean the 6th?
Dunsparce on Emerald
Emiya on Cerulean

Posted by Dooku9 at Oct 4, 2016 10:07:00 PM

So come out again this Thursday, October 4th, 2016

I guess you mean the 6th?

My apologizes. Yes the 6th
Blackbeard(d)

Posted by Dooku9 at Oct 7, 2016 9:30:22 AM
Thank you to all the mates that came out to help us have another successful voyage! Glad everyone had fun & enjoyed themselves. We hope to do more pilles & fun activities in the future. For now though, on a personal note, I'll probably go afk for awhile due to the amount of school work I've been recieving & getting a new job. I've already broken one of my own policies: Real life comes before this game.
Thanks again for everyone's help & time together on these past few voyages!
Blackbeard(d)

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates