mvnForum Homepage

Print at Jul 13, 2020 1:57:47 AM View all posts in this thread on one page
Posted by beefalo at Aug 29, 2016 2:51:36 PM
Question about some crafting puzzle mechanics.
I just came back to ypp, now RabidBeefalo on emerald.

I never really figured out, is there an incentive to go faster in alchemistry, blacksmithing, or weaving?

Posted by xelto at Aug 29, 2016 2:59:07 PM
Re: Question about some crafting puzzle mechanics.

I never really figured out, is there an incentive to go faster in alchemistry, blacksmithing, or weaving?

Well, with alchemistry, if you go slow at the high levels, it can take an hour or more to finish the session. Beyond that, no.
----------------------------------------
Gurndigarn on Emerald Ocean
"Oh, come on. You jobbed onto a ship called the Cursed Isle Raider and you expected *refined*?"

Posted by wrs1864b at Aug 30, 2016 10:15:20 AM
Even with Shipwright and Distilling, you can pause as long as you want. There isn't an incentive to do them as quickly as you can, you just can't play them too slow.
----------------------------------------
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.

Posted by Nouer at Sep 1, 2016 12:49:32 PM

These three puzzles are not timed, so you can take as long as you like to complete the board without penalty, and going faster doesn't give you any bonus.

Posted by beefalo at Sep 1, 2016 6:55:47 PM
Thanks, guys, much appreciated.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates