mvnForum Homepage

Print at Jul 7, 2020 3:48:50 PM
Posted by Twistedblake at Aug 3, 2012 5:39:54 PM
Intent to blockade this weekend
As you all know by now Keep the Peace.... which is my flag is cading two islands tomorrow and the intent of our blockades is to take out inactive flags so that we can better keep the forts stocked up....... I am not looking just to get easy flag sit as it might become that..... flag sits i know will look bad on my flags reputation so don't think i cared these islands in an effort to get flag sit i wanted someone to contest and was getting word at first that we would have competition so i apologize if i end up winning one or both in a flag sit i just want to bring events and good community around these two islands.... I'm hopeful that tomorrow will be fun cause i have been told that the islands might be contested but if they are not i apologize again but in reality i am just trying to bring a better energy to PP.... i think i included my intent in caring clearly if u have any questions about plans for island let me or razz know in game thanks again...... btw I'm on emerald ocean haha

Brocko-------King of Keep the Peace
----------------------------------------
-Brocko

Posted by Notsizzly at Aug 3, 2012 5:57:01 PM
Re: Intent to blockade this weekend
This belongs to the Emerald Parley.
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~

Posted by Furreal5 at Aug 3, 2012 9:30:24 PM
I think I am going to join ya and third party at Kashgar if I can get ships down there gl!
Maxamoose of Emerald

Prince- Stay Classy

SO- Hashtag

Posted by bailet at Aug 4, 2012 8:14:24 PM

I think I am going to join ya and third party at Kashgar if I can get ships down there gl!

Says he will third party. Has no royalty.
Clotho tells ye, "did you hide the skellies this time?"
OM MESSAGE: Complaining the on-duty OM will only result in another flurry of eggs being sent out into the YPP world. Go #TeamPurple!
Dalnoth's Favorite Pirate

Posted by Furreal5 at Aug 4, 2012 8:47:32 PM
Yea I was gonna do it on alts.. and my mate with the ships near there was laggy today, so I ended up navving for Keep The Peace.
Maxamoose of Emerald

Prince- Stay Classy

SO- Hashtag

Posted by monstersoda at Aug 6, 2012 12:27:04 PM

As you all know by now Keep the Peace.... which is my flag is cading two islands tomorrow and the intent of our blockades is to take out inactive flags so that we can better keep the forts stocked up....... I am not looking just to get easy flag sit as it might become that..... flag sits i know will look bad on my flags reputation so don't think i cared these islands in an effort to get flag sit i wanted someone to contest and was getting word at first that we would have competition so i apologize if i end up winning one or both in a flag sit i just want to bring events and good community around these two islands.... I'm hopeful that tomorrow will be fun cause i have been told that the islands might be contested but if they are not i apologize again but in reality i am just trying to bring a better energy to PP.... i think i included my intent in caring clearly if u have any questions about plans for island let me or razz know in game thanks again...... btw I'm on emerald ocean haha

How are you a monarch?
Emmett

Posted by Twistedblake at Aug 6, 2012 1:08:23 PM

How are you a monarch?

I clicked create flag... Lol
-Brocko

Posted by bailet at Aug 11, 2012 6:17:47 PM

I clicked create flag... Lol

Clotho tells ye, "did you hide the skellies this time?"
OM MESSAGE: Complaining the on-duty OM will only result in another flurry of eggs being sent out into the YPP world. Go #TeamPurple!
Dalnoth's Favorite Pirate

Posted by Jackingg at Aug 13, 2012 12:31:09 AM
As stupid as it is, it really was a good call. x___x.
Ivytheblade

Not intended for those with weak constitutions

Now officially dating half your Parley Trolls.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates