mvnForum Homepage

Print at Sep 23, 2019 10:47:11 AM
Posts: 52   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
View all posts in this thread on one page
Posted by Grandmasta_ at Jul 30, 2011 6:19:35 AM
I'm sorry everybody..
Hey, I just wanted to create a thread to let certain people know that i'm sorry, I know its probably not going to change much, and people still may hate me but i just want to get this off my chest.. I understand that recently I have been a drama queen over the stupidest stuff and nobody deserves any of that, it's just that alot of stuff has been happening in my life and i did the dumb mistake and got mad at everyone else.. even those who helped me along the way, I also know that i may have been annoying in greeter chat and that its probably really annoying claiming that certain people bot.. In the long run, who cares? I shouldnt have made a huge scene about things and putting peoples names out there, I wanted just to aplogize for everybody that i pissed off.. If anyone noticed, I havn't been online in a few days, not because i quit viridan but its because i need time to relax and take a break from this game. You all are seriously wonderful, I just shouldn't have over-reacted the way I did. I hope yall forgive me for being such a huge turd .. and maybe on day in the future.. we can be friends.. (if whur not already) :x
----------------------------------------
Grandmasta

Posted by M_Cobain at Jul 30, 2011 6:21:19 AM
Re: I'm sorry everybody..

Hey, I just wanted to create a thread to let certain people know that i'm sorry, I know its probably not going to change much, and people still may hate me but i just want to get this off my chest.. I understand that recently I have been a drama queen over the stupidest stuff and nobody deserves any of that, it's just that alot of stuff has been happening in my life and i did the dumb mistake and got mad at everyone else.. even those who helped me along the way, I also know that i may have been annoying in greeter chat and that its probably really annoying claiming that certain people bot.. In the long run, who cares? I shouldnt have made a huge scene about things and putting peoples names out there, I wanted just to aplogize for everybody that i pissed off.. If anyone noticed, I havn't been online in a few days, not because i quit viridan but its because i need time to relax and take a break from this game. You all are seriously wonderful, I just shouldn't have over-reacted the way I did. I hope yall forgive me for being such a huge turd .. and maybe on day in the future.. we can be friends.. (if whur not already) :x

And this is why pot shouldn't only be legal in the country I live in.
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!

Posted by Grandmasta_ at Jul 30, 2011 6:24:35 AM
Well, Its legal in certain states like california for example, and just because its illegal doesn't mean you cant get it ;) but i must say.. pot would be a big help right now, its nice to just sit back.. relax and blaze up XD
Grandmasta

Posted by awright at Jul 30, 2011 6:54:47 AM
It's not legal, just decriminalized/medicinal
-barcium

Original Huntard

Posted by Grandmasta_ at Jul 30, 2011 2:20:30 PM
but yah, without being off topic, i honestly hope a majority of the poeple i hurt can forgive me :|
Grandmasta

Posted by anchovygirl at Jul 30, 2011 2:23:00 PM
You're forgiven.

No need to thank me Viridian.
Anchovia

Posted by Grandmasta_ at Jul 30, 2011 4:02:56 PM
thanks anch :)
Grandmasta

Posted by joshuawhelan at Jul 30, 2011 6:05:04 PM

but yah, without being off topic, i honestly hope a majority of the poeple i hurt can forgive me :|

You hurt me a lot when you called me uptight on a sea-monster hunt that time :( did you ever get those guys banned for bilge botting? Their consistent excellents made it pretty obvious right?

Posted by Whitehazed at Jul 30, 2011 6:17:41 PM

You hurt me a lot when you called me uptight on a sea-monster hunt that time :( did you ever get those guys banned for bilge botting? Their consistent excellents made it pretty obvious right?

Are you seriously going to troll a kid who just admitted he was being an ass over the last few weeks?

Right.
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.

Posted by joshuawhelan at Jul 30, 2011 6:32:09 PM

Are you seriously going to troll a kid who just admitted he was being an ass over the last few weeks?

Right.

Wasn't trolling, but I guess that's your opinion! Just pointing out that his 'being an ass' wasn't actually just from the past few weeks.

Posted by Demonboyred at Jul 30, 2011 9:26:15 PM

Right.

I'll do it.
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Posted by MimiLinda at Jul 30, 2011 9:38:47 PM

Right.

Well to be honest I read it as another cry for attention, just an ever sadder one.
Roseh

Posted by awright at Jul 30, 2011 11:09:09 PM
Hosting a pitty party, tomorrow noon game time! be there or be SQUARE
-barcium

Original Huntard

Posted by catscanner at Jul 31, 2011 1:21:41 AM

Right.

Well to be honest I read it as another cry for attention, just an ever sadder one.

I read it as a seeking for attention, just like how he:

1. Quit a Month Ago
2. Came back a minute later
3. logged onto the forums to make posts about Bilge Botters
4. Spoke with arrogance and insolence
5. And now this....

Seriously, I thought this game had an age limit of 13+

Posted by bobdonnell at Jul 31, 2011 4:51:49 AM
Eh, give the guy a break, he admitted he was being a dick as of late and apologised for it. This is a very mature thing he has done so you can rule out the 13+ bullshit. And if he is 'attention seeking' you'll find out soon enough any way, however having a go at him whilst he is apologising puts him a level above the people attacking him still. Yes I had a go at him whilst he was being a dick, but with this post he is apologising which is a deserved second chance.
Avatar by the Beautiful Velternal <3

Vsmeifudare says, "hi"
Nightwishtwo says, "drop dead"

Posted by Grandmasta_ at Jul 31, 2011 5:49:47 AM

Right.

I read it as a seeking for attention, just like how he:

1. Quit a Month Ago
2. Came back a minute later
3. logged onto the forums to make posts about Bilge Botters
4. Spoke with arrogance and insolence
5. And now this....

Seriously, I thought this game had an age limit of 13+

You can read it as whatever you like mate, When I quit a month ago and came back a minute later (this would be called a Rage quit. When a player ditches out of a game because they are extremely frustrated with the games outcome.) and I was raging because i put $50 in the game and lost it to poker. therefor i gave myself a wager ban and I shouldn't have raged about it on the forums i agree with you on that, and yes i know I use my alt chroma to play some poker but i learned from my mistakes and I don't spend real money on this game anymore.
Secondly, I made a post about bilge botters because I thought it would be fun seeing a bunch of people going around and reporting the botters and spotting them out, kinda like a "wheres waldo" sorta thing. and the arrogance thing, everything was just upsetting me all at once, losing greeter and some of my friends and a large sum of people hating me, Like I said before, posting the rage on the forums was unnecessary and I should have just taken a breather and came back to the game after a break. and "Now this" Is an apology for being such a major ass to alot of the people that i was mean to in game, because quite frankly they don't deserve any of it, this is a game ment for fun, once it gets out of control and not fun anymore I stopped playing for a bit. I havn't played on viridan for like a week so far.
Grandmasta

Posted by M_Cobain at Jul 31, 2011 7:58:31 AM

[...] kinda like a "wheres waldo" sorta thing.

Haha

If you approach it like that I suppose it's pretty fun to have botters around.
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!

Posted by Lotsofgoats at Jul 31, 2011 9:03:52 AM
Didn't you quit this game already?
I am Lotsofgoats and I approve this message.

Posted by Grandmasta_ at Jul 31, 2011 9:41:28 AM

Didn't you quit this game already?

Didn't you read my post above martos? it explains everything. I rage quitted for a bit because of poker but came back but decided not to spend real money on the game anymore :P
Grandmasta

Posted by ade446 at Jul 31, 2011 10:56:33 AM
I want Underdawg back :l
Sincerely

Posted by Amburwashere at Jul 31, 2011 1:21:14 PM
Man Grandmasta you are the biggest scuppering moron I've seen on game in awhile. Really? You want to stop the botters, while you have an account on buypoe.com asking to buy bots? Go check the other thread Mimi linked to your profile you idiot. You keep making what you did, as you call it "rage quit" just fine because you gave it a name. No it was just as pathetic, I dont care if you lost fifty dollars in this game you deserve it you scumbag. Cry cry cry about how evil poker is, but it sure has done me a lot of good, all I can say is sucks to suck.

Y!PP is going down the drain because of idiots like you that wont leave the game, it's a real shame. :(

That is all! :)
Ambur
Hunter and Viridian Ocean
Banned on 9-29-11

Posted by Demonboyred at Jul 31, 2011 1:23:53 PM

Man Grandmasta you are the biggest scuppering moron I've seen on game in awhile. Really? You want to stop the botters, while you have an account on buypoe.com asking to buy bots? Go check the other thread Mimi linked to your profile you idiot. You keep making what you did, as you call it "rage quit" just fine because you gave it a name. No it was just as pathetic, I dont care if you lost fifty dollars in this game you deserve it you scumbag. Cry cry cry about how evil poker is, but it sure has done me a lot of good, all I can say is sucks to suck.

Y!PP is going down the drain because of idiots like you that wont leave the game, it's a real shame. :(

I'm too lazy to post a picture, but...

She mad.
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Posted by Amburwashere at Jul 31, 2011 1:27:58 PM
Yeah, I am. Thank you Captain Obvious. If there is one thing in this game that makes me mad it is cheats. I spend too much time stat whoring to not be mad when someone takes a free ride to what I spend hours doing.
Ambur
Hunter and Viridian Ocean
Banned on 9-29-11

Posted by M_Cobain at Jul 31, 2011 2:02:18 PM

Yeah, I am. Thank you Captain Obvious. If there is one thing in this game that makes me mad it is cheats. I spend too much time stat whoring to not be mad when someone takes a free ride to what I spend hours doing.

It's not like either of you achieve anything in the end anyway. Which makes the website even worse.
Martobain

Posted by rissarissa13 at Jul 31, 2011 2:07:54 PM

It's not like either of you achieve anything in the end anyway. Which makes the website even worse.

The only thing it might achieve is someone using it getting banned.
Riss -Sweet Surrender -Princess of Imperial Coalition - Meridian

But, even when our hopes give way to reality and we finally have to surrender to the truth, it just means we've lost today battle. Not tomorrows war. - Grey's Anatomy

Posted by Empatheticly at Jul 31, 2011 7:25:23 PM
INCOMMING!

I do what I can, when I can.

- Empathetic,
Still playing, here and there.

Posted by catscanner at Jul 31, 2011 11:21:09 PM

For once Ambur isn't pissed off at me! =D

Posted by Grandmasta_ at Aug 1, 2011 1:18:46 AM

lol, theres always got a be a turd in a thread, and how the fuck can you say its me? maybe some little turd that hates me on this game wanted to frame me for shit? and if you can, go ahead and prove that im botting, go ahead and report the fuck outta me and see what happens. There is no need to be such a turd (: and yes I rage quit because i lost money in the game, I deserve it? im sure I do because using real money on a game isnt worth it.. hmm.. Actually i have no idea why im responding to this lmao, haters gonna hate.
Grandmasta

Posted by russellm2 at Aug 1, 2011 6:00:07 AM
I've only told you so many times to quit playing poker.. yet you still play :(
Powerbow of Meridian and Emerald.

Posted by Grandmasta_ at Aug 1, 2011 8:05:17 AM

I've only told you so many times to quit playing poker.. yet you still play :(

Yeah I know, But I don't use real money anymore :P
Grandmasta

Posts: 52   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates