mvnForum Homepage

Print at Sep 27, 2020 4:13:07 AM
Posts: 106   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]
Posted by MimiLinda at Jul 8, 2011 3:31:10 PM
Here comes the BOOM!


GAME OVER

If you can't see the image:

Because just like every woman RiddleMakers needs support.
Every woman gets their support from her bra, RM needs their support from YOU!

Job this Sat at Noon GT with RiddleMakers as we take Terra, Kirin and Cochineal back!

JC's: HelpRM, JobRM and Amabel.

Pay starting at 750 poe.

All sinking.
----------------------------------------
Roseh

Avatar by Velternal

Posted by Disgraced at Jul 8, 2011 3:49:06 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
Good luck Knockout.
----------------------------------------
Bunnyspawn, prince of Coherent Insanity on Meridian.

Jdilla's wench on Emerald.

Posted by Semer2 at Jul 8, 2011 4:04:28 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
Offensive.

Posted by MimiLinda at Jul 8, 2011 4:11:02 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
Good luck Knockout.


----------------------------------------
Roseh

Avatar by Velternal

Posted by Whitehazed at Jul 8, 2011 4:16:12 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
I thought he was underdawgg D:
----------------------------------------
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.

Posted by rissarissa13 at Jul 8, 2011 4:21:32 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
Good Luck to both sides. :)
----------------------------------------
Riss -Sweet Surrender -Princess of Imperial Coalition - Meridian
 
But, even when our hopes give way to reality and we finally have to surrender to the truth, it just means we've lost today battle. Not tomorrows war. - Grey's Anatomy


Posted by Disgraced at Jul 8, 2011 4:22:40 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
 
Good luck Knockout.



<3
----------------------------------------
Bunnyspawn, prince of Coherent Insanity on Meridian.

Jdilla's wench on Emerald.

Posted by fifasmells at Jul 8, 2011 4:29:03 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
[quote]

And tell Marto to grab some Sun!!!
----------------------------------------
What A R.......R....Real bad joke. BTW Rose already paid her chocodebt

Now on Facebook!

Posted by ade446 at Jul 8, 2011 4:57:10 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 


Oh man, don't tell me that is a picture of Dahlgren?


Anyhow Good Luck!
----------------------------------------
Sincerely

Posted by Amburwashere at Jul 8, 2011 5:05:22 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
Looking good Dahl ;)

Good luck Riddlemakers
----------------------------------------
Ambur
Hunter and Viridian Ocean
Banned on 9-29-11

Posted by warp11 at Jul 8, 2011 5:39:42 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
what are you talking about.

he fat.
----------------------------------------
Dahl "I have higher moral standards" gren

Posted by MimiLinda at Jul 8, 2011 5:43:19 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
Don't call Sid fat :(.
----------------------------------------
Roseh

Avatar by Velternal

Posted by warp11 at Jul 8, 2011 5:50:22 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
WE BETTER NOT SHOW THAT INTENT TO MONLIZZY GUYS.
----------------------------------------
Dahl "I have higher moral standards" gren

Posted by Hillsmen at Jul 8, 2011 6:26:13 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
Ripping of POD for a intent is so not cool =/.

Good Luck.
----------------------------------------
Captainrich

Posted by randomact at Jul 8, 2011 8:15:10 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
It's okay RM. I will hold up your bewbs.
----------------------------------------
Loathe/Forever.

Cremate tells ye, "i think i just broke my hymen"

Posted by Lavendar12 at Jul 8, 2011 8:38:58 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
PEW, PEW, PEW!
Good luck from Immortal Eclipse!
<333
----------------------------------------
~ Astrangel~

**SO of Dynasty**
**Princess of Fill In The Blank**
~Fear the Angel~

-I'm bulletproof nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away-

Avatar made by Narci

Posted by mezzzo at Jul 9, 2011 12:50:40 AM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
You guys, show us a naked guy...now give us BOOOBIES! NAO!

Anyways, good luck
----------------------------------------
Mezzo :D

Hanging out...
Avy by Masters!

Posted by Setsusa at Jul 9, 2011 12:57:11 AM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
I still say this was a much better picture.


----------------------------------------
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
Avatar by Elfeesh.

Posted by briskysforum at Jul 9, 2011 2:42:48 AM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
Good Luck to both side.


Brisky. Changing crews more than ya mam changes her knickers.
----------------------------------------
Support Response:
Poor Alice. Hang tight. ====== Alright, Alice has been restored to you.
Most hated pirate in meridian and viridian 2 years running :D

Posted by anchovygirl at Jul 9, 2011 9:19:08 AM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
You guys, show us a naked guy...now give us BOOOBIES! NAO!

Anyways, good luck
Er Mezzo, do you not see the chick in the blue bra? It was pretty hard finding her.
----------------------------------------
Anchovia

Posted by warp11 at Jul 9, 2011 9:34:30 AM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
We ended up having this boobjudging committee in Skype man. It was serious business.

The girl I voted for didn't win though.
----------------------------------------
Dahl "I have higher moral standards" gren

Posted by PGoog at Jul 9, 2011 10:11:32 AM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
We ended up having this boobjudging committee in Skype man. It was serious business.

The girl I voted for didn't win though.



You voted for your sister man.

Posted by Abandonment at Jul 9, 2011 11:16:04 AM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
Tssss, call them abs?
----------------------------------------
Priapus/Guantanamo

Posted by the_rock99 at Jul 9, 2011 11:42:21 AM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
Tssss, call them abs?


Note the flex.
----------------------------------------
Greatness.
Better than you.

Posted by Narcissag at Jul 9, 2011 11:43:17 AM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
Good Luck Rm's <3
----------------------------------------
Narci

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Posted by Drakoding at Jul 9, 2011 12:19:44 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
GOOD LUCK FOR BOTH SIDES!!!


I will be jobbing for Knockout =D
----------------------------------------
Drakoding

Captain Of Shadow Troopers
King Of Ultimate Phantoms

Posted by Hazarath at Jul 9, 2011 12:39:37 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
May the best 'cade team win.
----------------------------------------
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"


Posted by kingnothing3 at Jul 9, 2011 5:11:24 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
Job this Sat at Noon GT with RiddleMakers as we take Terra, Kirin and Cochineal back!





Lies.
----------------------------------------
Kingnothing


I guess it's time for you to hate me again.
Lets begin now hand me the pen.
How should I begin it and where does it all end.
My medicine ball, your in my medicine ball friends.

Posted by Whitehazed at Jul 9, 2011 5:12:38 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
KN is a tool.

That is all
----------------------------------------
Recruiting a 'Nagflar' character to hold my camel.
# Team Bacon Strips # SwagSauce # YOTO.

Posted by Iameric at Jul 9, 2011 5:29:00 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
GOOD LUCK FOR BOTH SIDES!!!


I will be jobbing for Knockout =D


Bolded AND underlined, this guy means business.
----------------------------------------
Iameric - Meridian/Emerald - Bacon Strips

Posted by kenjennings at Jul 9, 2011 5:31:59 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
That was some fun stuff. I'd check the scores on an alt at the docks during every break and you could never really give either side a round until the end. Splitting the jobbers between two (and a half?) boards yielded much better 'cades than the clusterscupper two weeks ago.
----------------------------------------
[removed by SOPA]

Posted by glittertjess at Jul 9, 2011 5:51:17 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
Good game, RiddleMakers.

Thanks to everyone who jobbed and the amazing blockade staffs for making this possible! <3
----------------------------------------
Cairna
Monarch of Knockout on Meridian & Emerald
Loiosch says, "when do we ci"
Karthika says, "cai might spank me if i do"

Posted by M_Cobain at Jul 9, 2011 5:56:51 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
Was a lot of fun.
----------------------------------------
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!

Posted by anchovygirl at Jul 9, 2011 8:46:50 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
HELLS YEAH I WON THE ISLAND AUCTION

Where can I drop a shoppe?
----------------------------------------
Anchovia

Posted by Chillii at Jul 9, 2011 9:55:41 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
May the best 'cade team win.

They both won.

D:
----------------------------------------
Chillii.

Posted by Hazarath at Jul 9, 2011 10:26:54 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
 
May the best 'cade team win.

They both won.

D:

Welp.
----------------------------------------
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"


Posted by shazjaz at Jul 9, 2011 10:36:53 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
They both won

D:


Correction, Friday July 8, 2011. My good 'homie' Cairna woke up to see 4 islands under his flag's belt.

Saturday July 9, 2011. My good 'homie' Cairna went to bed knowing there are only 2 remaining islands left under his flag's belt.

Definition of Win/Won according to my buddies at Meriam-Webster (www.m-w.com)

1. a. To get possession of by effort or fortune.

2. a. To gain in or as if in battle or contest

3. a. --- This one was irrelevant to the way in which Chillii used said word. ---

4. a To obtain


Knockout did not gain, obtain, or receive possession of any island that they did not already have. In fact, Knockout lost 2 islands. To conclude, there is only one winner here.

Having said all of that...

Good Game.
----------------------------------------
Bobbyyb on the Meridian Ocean
Captain of Phantasm
King of Reign of Chaos

Awesome Avatar by Darkfaery <3

Posted by master2482 at Jul 9, 2011 10:44:32 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
M-w.com, when 'Win' is searched wrote: 

Definition of WIN
: victory; especially : first place at the finish (as of a horse race)

Sorry, try again.
----------------------------------------
 
The people about there, had they been awake instead of asleep, at other times would have seen even stranger things. Some day, but not at this time, I shall make an announcement of something that I never once dreamed of.


Posted by Texasborn at Jul 9, 2011 11:03:14 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
GG RM. <3
----------------------------------------
Texasborn
Captain of Titan's Rebirth
Monarch of Golden Destiny
Tex's music box

Posted by warp11 at Jul 9, 2011 11:07:43 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
For the next intent, I'm writing "Job for RM, pay starts at 1k/seg and the JC's are Helprm and Jobrm on my dick.
----------------------------------------
Dahl "I have higher moral standards" gren

Posted by randomact at Jul 9, 2011 11:09:56 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
You'd be lucky to fit 2 letters of that on there, if you get what I mean.
----------------------------------------
Loathe/Forever.

Cremate tells ye, "i think i just broke my hymen"

Posted by MimiLinda at Jul 9, 2011 11:10:10 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
Too long, won't fit.
:(
----------------------------------------
Roseh

Avatar by Velternal

Posted by Setsusa at Jul 9, 2011 11:16:11 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
Dahlgren has an innie, if you know what I mean.
----------------------------------------
Cremate on Emerald.
Motou on Meridian.
Avatar by Elfeesh.

Posted by anchovygirl at Jul 9, 2011 11:16:50 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
Sorry Dahl, but RM got a better offer from someone who is a ripped beast.

You need to eat more protein.
----------------------------------------
Anchovia

Posted by shazjaz at Jul 9, 2011 11:37:20 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
M-w.com, when 'Win' is searched wrote: 

Definition of WIN
: victory; especially : first place at the finish (as of a horse race)

Sorry, try again.



If you aren't going to follow logic, and deny that all those are also definitions of Win...

Considering it was a 3 Island multi-drop, Riddlemakers won 2 Islands and Knockout successfully defended 1. Therefore, RM are the winners.

Don't go all 'kindergarten nice' , because if one team scores more than the other, there's only 1 winner!
----------------------------------------
Bobbyyb on the Meridian Ocean
Captain of Phantasm
King of Reign of Chaos

Awesome Avatar by Darkfaery <3

Posted by timmy22t at Jul 9, 2011 11:40:08 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
Correction, Friday July 8, 2011. My good 'homie' Cairna woke up to see 4 islands under his flag's belt.

Saturday July 9, 2011. My good 'homie' Cairna went to bed knowing there are only 2 remaining islands left under his flag's belt.



What went through your mind when RM lost all their islands 2 weekends ago, also atleast they managed to sucessfully defend atleast 1 of their islands (1 wasnt attacked), which your flag was unable to do and blamed it on a "grief fest" two weekends ago. Dont talk crap like that. And i doubt cairna is a good "homie" of yours.

Posted by shazjaz at Jul 9, 2011 11:42:53 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
I wasn't in RM back then =P

 
And i doubt cairna is a good "homie" of yours.


Baby you have no idea ;)
----------------------------------------
Bobbyyb on the Meridian Ocean
Captain of Phantasm
King of Reign of Chaos

Awesome Avatar by Darkfaery <3

Posted by underdog888 at Jul 9, 2011 11:43:21 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
wow haha i thot u wer black u lier


-Underdawgg

Posted by nicolas_hop at Jul 10, 2011 2:48:13 AM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
wow lol bobby you talk a lot of crap :p

Congrats RM, seemed pretty tight.
it was fun for the little time I was there
----------------------------------------
Natacha on the Hunter Ocean.
Captain of 'The Mystery Fleet'

Avatar by me


Posted by shazjaz at Jul 10, 2011 3:32:04 AM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
wow lol bobby you talk a lot of crap.

Congrats RM, seemed pretty tight.
it was fun for the little time I was there


Just trying to stir up some fun, toots :)
----------------------------------------
Bobbyyb on the Meridian Ocean
Captain of Phantasm
King of Reign of Chaos

Awesome Avatar by Darkfaery <3

Posted by Luxory at Jul 10, 2011 3:37:20 AM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
 
wow lol bobby you talk a lot of crap.

Congrats RM, seemed pretty tight.
it was fun for the little time I was there


Just trying to stir up some fun, toots :)


How's the jungle?
----------------------------------------
Luxory on Obsidian.
Aristoza flag royalty chats, "Ro initiated all the greenies by getting them on one big ship and sinking them all at once"
Positive Penguins

Posted by shazjaz at Jul 10, 2011 4:14:06 AM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
 
 
wow lol bobby you talk a lot of crap.

Congrats RM, seemed pretty tight.
it was fun for the little time I was there


Just trying to stir up some fun, toots :)


How's the jungle?


A few people will get a kick out of this :D.

All's good in the jungle mate, n_n.
----------------------------------------
Bobbyyb on the Meridian Ocean
Captain of Phantasm
King of Reign of Chaos

Awesome Avatar by Darkfaery <3

Posted by Hazarath at Jul 10, 2011 8:57:49 AM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
Bobby, don't take this the wrong way, but you're kinda dumb.
----------------------------------------
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"


Posted by benrenshaw at Jul 10, 2011 10:40:25 AM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
Bobby, don't take this the wrong way, but you're kinda dumb.


What other way could he take it?
----------------------------------------
Captainben on Meridian
Basicx on Emerald

Posted by shazjaz at Jul 10, 2011 11:28:28 AM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
Bobby, don't take this the wrong way, but you're kinda dumb.


Ah, I love kids like you who but in and have no clue what we're talking about :).

Troll on.
----------------------------------------
Bobbyyb on the Meridian Ocean
Captain of Phantasm
King of Reign of Chaos

Awesome Avatar by Darkfaery <3

Posted by Demonboyred at Jul 10, 2011 12:39:40 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
 
Bobby, don't take this the wrong way, but you're kinda dumb.


Ah, I love kids like you who but in and have no clue what we're talking about :).

Troll on.


I love people like you that incorrectly use the homophones but and butt. So I guess Morb was right.
----------------------------------------
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Posted by riku743 at Jul 10, 2011 12:49:47 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
 
 
Bobby, don't take this the wrong way, but you're kinda dumb.


Ah, I love kids like you who but in and have no clue what we're talking about :).

Troll on.


I love people like you that incorrectly use the homophones but and butt. So I guess Morb was right.

I thought you said homophobes. And I was really confused.

I guess I'm kinda dumb too. ):
----------------------------------------
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.

Posted by timmy22t at Jul 10, 2011 1:09:14 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
Ah, I love kids like you who but in and have no clue what we're talking about :).




Care to explan what your talking about?
Care to explain why you think cairna is your "homie"
Care to explain why you talked so much trash after your flag won a cade, with probably little help from you.
Care to explain why you said KO didnt win at all that day, there must be some behind the scenes coming in with all your post and im guessing KO deserved all the crap you said to them, right?

Posted by MimiLinda at Jul 10, 2011 1:47:25 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!


Ps: That monkey made me think of you Sid.
----------------------------------------
Roseh

Avatar by Velternal

Posted by Chillii at Jul 10, 2011 2:45:21 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
 
They both won

D:


Correction, Friday July 8, 2011. My good 'homie' Cairna woke up to see 4 islands under his flag's belt.

Saturday July 9, 2011. My good 'homie' Cairna went to bed knowing there are only 2 remaining islands left under his flag's belt.

Definition of Win/Won according to my buddies at Meriam-Webster (www.m-w.com)

1. a. To get possession of by effort or fortune.

2. a. To gain in or as if in battle or contest

3. a. --- This one was irrelevant to the way in which Chillii used said word. ---

4. a To obtain


Knockout did not gain, obtain, or receive possession of any island that they did not already have. In fact, Knockout lost 2 islands. To conclude, there is only one winner here.

Having said all of that...

Good Game.

Two things.

1: Good job writing all that to accomplish absolutely nothing, you seem to be good at that.

2: RM Successfully attacked and won islands, KO successfully defended an island. If what you're trying to say here is that only by gaining something you win, then I guess it's impossible for KO to win at all and that KO did not win the cade on Kirin.

Edit: Having said all that...

Good Game.
----------------------------------------
Chillii.

Posted by Hurtboss4 at Jul 10, 2011 4:04:06 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
[quote]I love people like you that incorrectly use the homophones but and butt. So I guess Morb was right.[/quote]

I love people who either post on one account or another, to try and deflect major shit they say. So I guess anyone with a brain is right by saying you're a troll. I mean, you go on enough for a guy not needing to troll you, it's enough to point what you do.

[quote]Care to explan what your talking about?
Care to explain why you think cairna is your "homie"
Care to explain why you talked so much trash after your flag won a cade, with probably little help from you.
Care to explain why you said KO didnt win at all that day, there must be some behind the scenes coming in with all your post and im guessing KO deserved all the crap you said to them, right?[/quote]

Care to stop alting and sending ever so menacing tells to the opposition before a Blockade begins?
Care to explain why you go on and bullshit people ingame out of the blue, just to end up adding nothing but 'haha kid'?
Care to explain why you go on and on and on and on about how you lost this to that person because another one backstabbed me and quit already?
Care to stop posting at all?


[/quote]
Two things.

1: Good job writing all that to accomplish absolutely nothing, you seem to be good at that.

2: RM Successfully attacked and won islands, KO successfully defended an island. If what you're trying to say here is that only by gaining something you win, then I guess it's impossible for KO to win at all and that KO did not win the cade on Kirin.

Edit: Having said all that...

Good Game.[/quote]

1: Making a point = Accomplish nothing? That's like saying I feel like making a thread about wagering in a puzzle and signature the link and say I'm undefeatable and then...waittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

2: 2>1. Questions?

HAVING SAID ALL THAT AGAIN;
ty4readin.

Edit: I can't seem to make the quote tags work. Bummerrrrrr.
----------------------------------------
And, scene.
*lights out*

Posted by shazjaz at Jul 10, 2011 4:10:40 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
I love people like you that incorrectly use the homophones but and butt. So I guess Morb was right.


I absolutely adore people like you, who like to pick on peoples' spelling and grammar... Not knowing that their victim's first language is not even English. Kudos to you hater, show's that you have nothing better to argue about.

 
Care to explan


Perhaps pick on your comrade, too.

 
Care to explain........?


Most gladly.

 
Care to explain what your talking about?


Not really. Mainly because you weren't invited to the party in my jungle.

 
Care to explain why you think cairna is your "homie"


Whatever camaraderie Cairna and I have, is none of your concern.

 
Care to explain why you talked so much trash after your flag won a cade, with probably little help from you.


Would you look at that, how cute. Of course you wouldn't know! You were so busy fighting a 2 Strength BK... Oh how hard it was to point-sit throughout those 3 rounds, arms tired )=.
I hate it when fools like you don't know what you're dealing with. You really want me to make an alt flag just to drop on your puny Harmattan? I'm not that mean. Well at least, haven't been stirred up enough to do so yet.


 
Care to explain why you said KO didnt win at all that day


Unless you're as blind as a bat, I've already thoroughly done so in not one... but two different posts.


 
there must be some behind the scenes coming in with all your post and im guessing KO deserved all the crap you said to them, right?


I've already spoken to Cairna in-game who told me himself that... yes he doesn't agree with me, but he doesn't mind me throwing in my troll net to have a little fun. Then again, if the guy who is the Monarch of the flag couldn't care, why are all you scumbags here trying to find a purpose? Go out, get some sun. While you're at it, get that troll bug pulled outta yo a***angry birds noise***s.

Moving on...
 
Good job writing all that to accomplish absolutely nothing, you seem to be good at that.


I caught a bunch of trolls, didn't I )=?

 
If what you're trying to say here is that only by gaining something you win, then I guess it's impossible for KO to win at all.


Absolutely.

 
...and that KO did not win the cade on Kirin.


No pain, no gain.


 
Edit: Having said all that...

Good Game.


Only if you were involved :). Go Poker for another year, then perhaps, PERHAPS... nah you're hopeless.


Can't let your emotions get in the way when politicking girls and boys... I mean, boys... Since more than half of the girls on here are actually guys.

and as always,
Have a very nice day!
----------------------------------------
Bobbyyb on the Meridian Ocean
Captain of Phantasm
King of Reign of Chaos

Awesome Avatar by Darkfaery <3

Posted by Hazarath at Jul 10, 2011 4:21:04 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
 
Bobby, don't take this the wrong way, but you're kinda dumb.


Ah, I love kids like you who but in and have no clue what we're talking about :).

Troll on.

I'm judging you based on what you said.
----------------------------------------
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"


Posted by Cnuofesd at Jul 10, 2011 4:28:31 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
 
 
Bobby, don't take this the wrong way, but you're kinda dumb.


Ah, I love kids like you who but in and have no clue what we're talking about :).

Troll on.

I'm judging you based on what you said.



FoS on Hazarath for using logic.
----------------------------------------
Capablanca on Emerald
My posts are not my own opinion.

Posted by Hazarath at Jul 10, 2011 4:32:27 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
 
 
 
Bobby, don't take this the wrong way, but you're kinda dumb.


Ah, I love kids like you who but in and have no clue what we're talking about :).

Troll on.

I'm judging you based on what you said.



FoS on Hazarath for using logic.

Goddamit Cnu, enough of that in the actual thread. Let me have some peace here.
----------------------------------------
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"


Posted by Hurtboss4 at Jul 10, 2011 4:33:21 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
Cnuofesd of Sage

Here you go.
----------------------------------------
And, scene.
*lights out*

Posted by shazjaz at Jul 10, 2011 4:34:43 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
FoS on Hazarath for using logic.


You know whats utterly boring about you Matt? That you're so god damn predictable. Before I read your post to a thread that me or one of my fellow comrades has already replied on, I already know it's against us. Still sour that Jelly dumped you eh?

Some kids will never let go of pixel feelings :3.
----------------------------------------
Bobbyyb on the Meridian Ocean
Captain of Phantasm
King of Reign of Chaos

Awesome Avatar by Darkfaery <3

Posted by Demonboyred at Jul 10, 2011 4:36:25 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
To Bobby: Cool story.

To Hurt: Because you and your special friend are so much better than the rest of Parley, adding vital posts and important messages to the poulation.
----------------------------------------
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Posted by shazjaz at Jul 10, 2011 4:38:11 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
To Bobby: Cool story.

To Hurt: Because you and your special friend are so much better than the rest of Parley, adding vital posts and important messages to the poulation.



You know... I really expected you to type this reply from your other pirate that I can't remember the name of. Rose was right, you got some serious personality disorders.
----------------------------------------
Bobbyyb on the Meridian Ocean
Captain of Phantasm
King of Reign of Chaos

Awesome Avatar by Darkfaery <3

Posted by riku743 at Jul 10, 2011 4:39:46 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
To Hurt: Because you and your special friend are so much better than the rest of Parley, adding vital posts and important messages to the poulation.
Better than most of it D:
----------------------------------------
Nil used to play Mala.
Lurking on the forums.

Posted by Demonboyred at Jul 10, 2011 4:42:55 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
 
To Bobby: Cool story.

To Hurt: Because you and your special friend are so much better than the rest of Parley, adding vital posts and important messages to the poulation.



You know... I really expected you to type this reply from your other pirate that I can't remember the name of. Rose was right, you got some serious personality disorders.


Considering I was trying to implement that forum account into Viridian so my main here and my forum account would be similar, you'd think other people would understand that. But it's cool, you're pretty good at Bandwagon jumping. Lolol, we just won back islands, even though I just jobbed, and such, we totally did it, yay team!"

But I digress, you came to the assumptions I have a personality disorder based off one, maybe two instances where I have a seperate forum account? You seem to be on the same level as Hurtboss over there.
----------------------------------------
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Posted by shazjaz at Jul 10, 2011 4:49:26 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
Considering I was trying to implement that forum account into Viridian so my main here and my forum account would be similar, you'd think other people would understand that. But it's cool, you're pretty good at Bandwagon jumping. Lolol, we just won back islands, even though I just jobbed, and such, we totally did it, yay team!"


This sounds oddly familiar. Mhm, perhaps a certain Stockmaster was doing the very same recently. I didn't come here to celebrate, you just don't get it, do you?


 
...with probably little help from you

 
even though I just jobbed



I swear, you and that Chillii guy just prove to me, gradually, that there's nothing in that skull of yours. Assumptions, assumptions, and more assumptions. Come back to me when you do something more important kid.

 
But I digress, you came to the assumptions I have a personality disorder based off one, maybe two instances where I have a seperate forum account? You seem to be on the same level as Hurtboss over there.


You better check yoself, before you wreck yoself.
----------------------------------------
Bobbyyb on the Meridian Ocean
Captain of Phantasm
King of Reign of Chaos

Awesome Avatar by Darkfaery <3

Posted by Hazarath at Jul 10, 2011 4:53:31 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
Yo better check yoself, before you wreck yoself.

Oh now we're getting somewhere interesting.
----------------------------------------
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"


Posted by Demonboyred at Jul 10, 2011 4:54:43 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
 
Considering I was trying to implement that forum account into Viridian so my main here and my forum account would be similar, you'd think other people would understand that. But it's cool, you're pretty good at Bandwagon jumping. Lolol, we just won back islands, even though I just jobbed, and such, we totally did it, yay team!"


This sounds oddly familiar. Mhm, perhaps a certain Stockmaster was doing the very same recently. I didn't come here to celebrate, you just don't get it, do you?


 
...with probably little help from you

 
even though I just jobbed



I swear, you and that Chillii guy just prove to gradually that there's nothing in that skull of yours. Assumptions, assumptions, and more assumptions. Come back to me when you do something more important kid, rather than topping up a Frigate with 100CBs.


 
But I digress, you came to the assumptions I have a personality disorder based off one, maybe two instances where I have a seperate forum account? You seem to be on the same level as Hurtboss over there.


Yo better check yoself, before you wreck yoself.


You really dont leave me much room to say anything, other than good job with the bandwagon, and you obviously don't understand what a win is (considering Knockout won three cades against RM a few weeks ago ((flagsit or not, it's still a win, classified by you)), then won one this weekend. RM won twice this weekend. Who has the better reckord against one another, right I ask you?) when it comes to, well, winning.

But hey, you won't get any flack from me. Im sure you do the best you can with what you've got.
----------------------------------------
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Posted by Hurtboss4 at Jul 10, 2011 4:58:08 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
I love people like you that incorrectly use the homophones but and butt. So I guess Morb was right.

 
reckord


----------------------------------------
And, scene.
*lights out*

Posted by shazjaz at Jul 10, 2011 4:58:21 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
reckord



Lololo. What happened now English teacher?

So angwy that can't even twype wright aenymo.
----------------------------------------
Bobbyyb on the Meridian Ocean
Captain of Phantasm
King of Reign of Chaos

Awesome Avatar by Darkfaery <3

Posted by Chillii at Jul 10, 2011 5:00:03 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
 
Considering I was trying to implement that forum account into Viridian so my main here and my forum account would be similar, you'd think other people would understand that. But it's cool, you're pretty good at Bandwagon jumping. Lolol, we just won back islands, even though I just jobbed, and such, we totally did it, yay team!"


This sounds oddly familiar. Mhm, perhaps a certain Stockmaster was doing the very same recently. I didn't come here to celebrate, you just don't get it, do you?


 
...with probably little help from you

 
even though I just jobbed



I swear, you and that Chillii guy just prove to me, gradually, that there's nothing in that skull of yours. Assumptions, assumptions, and more assumptions. Come back to me when you do something more important kid.

 
But I digress, you came to the assumptions I have a personality disorder based off one, maybe two instances where I have a seperate forum account? You seem to be on the same level as Hurtboss over there.


You better check yoself, before you wreck yoself.

You're absolutely right. I have no brain because I tried to fix your retarded definition of a win.
----------------------------------------
Chillii.

Posted by Demonboyred at Jul 10, 2011 5:02:43 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
 
reckord



Lololo. What happened now English teacher?

So angwy that can't even twype wright aenymo.


Eh, accidentally added a k. But its all good, your deflection was sub-par.
----------------------------------------
Bunnyspawn, Malachite's most arrogant player.

Also Bunnyspawn on Sage and Hunter;Disgraced on Viridian.

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Posted by shazjaz at Jul 10, 2011 5:04:14 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
You're absolutely right. I have no brain because I tried to fix your retarded definition of a win.


Retarded? Clearly you're sane if you're calling a dictionary retarded...

The definitions I listed are all valid.
The definition the troll listed under my post, was also valid.

I guess it just depends on what 'win' you are using, or how you perceive it. Such is the case with every word, that has more than one meaning.
Perhaps if you packed a dictionary in your school bag, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

And thus, I shall not waste my time with you anymore.
----------------------------------------
Bobbyyb on the Meridian Ocean
Captain of Phantasm
King of Reign of Chaos

Awesome Avatar by Darkfaery <3

Posted by Chillii at Jul 10, 2011 5:05:06 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
 
reckord



Lololo. What happened now English teacher?

So angwy that can't even twype wright aenymo.

I wrote:
 
1: Good job writing all that to accomplish absolutely nothing, you seem to be good at that.

----------------------------------------
Chillii.

Posted by Chillii at Jul 10, 2011 5:06:45 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
Bobbyyb wrote:
 

Perhaps if you packed a dictionary in your school bag, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

My apologies, next time i'll make sure to study the dictionary more!
----------------------------------------
Chillii.

Posted by Hazarath at Jul 10, 2011 5:18:34 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 

Bobbyyb wrote: 

Perhaps if you packed a dictionary in your school bag, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

My apologies, next time i'll make sure to study the dictionary more!

Yeah, Jeez Chillii, you're really sucking it up.
----------------------------------------
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"


Posted by Abandonment at Jul 10, 2011 5:54:37 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!

----------------------------------------
Priapus/Guantanamo

Posted by Cnuofesd at Jul 10, 2011 5:58:39 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
 
FoS on Hazarath for using logic.


You know whats utterly boring about you Matt? That you're so god damn predictable. Before I read your post to a thread that me or one of my fellow comrades has already replied on, I already know it's against us. Still sour that Jelly dumped you eh?

Some kids will never let go of pixel feelings :3.


I'm pretty sure regardless of any sort of past personal dealings with you I would have made that post. I couldn't have cared less who you were, because my posts purpose was not, as you believe it was predestined to be, about you. It was a rather lame private joke, which you seem to take as me launching some sort personal crusade against you because of events occuring 15 months ago, which you played no part in? Even if I was trying to gain some sort of "Masculine superiority",through a one line joke, I would be unfounded to do it because my actions are my actions and the consequences of that are mine to deal with too. For the reason that I can in no way hold you responsible for what occured, I do not see why you interperet my post as attacking you. So what is your motive for posting? It seems infact, that you have this predisposed agenda to infact do exactly what you accused me of; unnecessary aggression towards a certain party. But you know, I'm reallybromad


Now we have this out the way, I'd like to say a couple of things.

1) RM won two blockades, Knockout won one. RM were victorious overall at the latest clash, just as KO winning the clusterscupper last weekend was a victory for them. I have no political bias in either direction. But you can't argue RM did better out of last weekend, just as you can't argue Knockout did better out of this one.
2) However Bob, I don't really like being talked to with the disrespect you did. You say that;

Bobbyyb wrote: 
I absolutely adore people like you, who like to pick on peoples' spelling and grammar... Not knowing that their victim's first language is not even English.


And I have great respect for those who are bilingual. However, if you are going to say, "English is not my first language - don't hate on me for it" you are equivalently saying, "I'm not a comfortable English speaker, because I am not a native, but I do my best to get by, so please respect I may make errors because of this." then please do not pull out a dictionary and start citing technicalities of the way the language works. For this reason, when entering into a detailed discusson over definitions, admitting you don't fully understand it naturally undermines any point you are making - because from your own mouth you have told everybody that "I'm aware my English isn't perfect".

3) I googled "Win definition", and interestingly it came up with this result;

about 20 seconds in another tab wrote wrote: 
Noun: A successful result in a contest, conflict, bet, or other endeavor; a victory.


Interestingly, the 2-3 other results that came up below it also seemed to point in this direction, which seems very odd, because this is different to what you are saying.


Now, I'm not going to sit here and argue which dictionary is better or why, but you need to appreciate that different dictionary writers (And therefore different native speakers) have different interpretations of a word. For this reason, the one dictionary you read will inform you different things. Since you are not a native english speaker, this means that you don't experience the word "win" in all of it's true contexts (Well, Charlie Sheen managed to turn it into some sort of adjective). This is because it just so happens that the dictionary definition you seemed to have (rather conveniently out of about 4-5 contradictory ones) pulled out to aid your argument has an opposing viewpoint. Chilli and a whole host of other places I can find disagree with this interpretation, because they have a far wider knowledge base than the one time you have encountered this meaning. I'm not saying that your "Wrong",to believe what it says, but that your opinion on what the word means is not infact what a majority of people would think.
----------------------------------------
Capablanca on Emerald
My posts are not my own opinion.

Posted by Chillii at Jul 10, 2011 6:09:59 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
I also took the time to go onto Dictionary.com and found similiar results ;).

Edit:
 
Now we have this out the way, I'd like to say a couple of things.

1) RM won two blockades, Knockout won one. RM were victorious overall at the latest clash, just as KO winning the clusterscupper last weekend was a victory for them. I have no political bias in either direction. But you can't argue RM did better out of last weekend, just as you can't argue Knockout did better out of this one.


Well no one was debating whether or not RM did better this week or last week..
----------------------------------------
Chillii.

Posted by shazjaz at Jul 10, 2011 6:44:53 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
And I have great respect for those who are bilingual. However, if you are going to say, "English is not my first language - don't hate on me for it" you are equivalently saying, "I'm not a comfortable English speaker, because I am not a native, but I do my best to get by, so please respect I may make errors because of this." then please do not pull out a dictionary and start citing technicalities of the way the language works. For this reason, when entering into a detailed discusson over definitions, admitting you don't fully understand it naturally undermines any point you are making - because from your own mouth you have told everybody that "I'm aware my English isn't perfect".



Right, and when I said that, you're assuming that I was talking about my vocabulary. I was merely asking to be excused of my spelling. Even so, not all my spelling mistakes are down to my poor memory of the word's correct spelling.
When you're typing at 127wpm, you're bound to make a typo or two.

Thus...
 
And I have great respect for those who are bilingual. However, if you are going to say, "English is not my first language - don't hate on me for it" you are equivalently saying, "I'm not a comfortable English speaker, because I am not a native, but I do my best to get by, so please respect I may make errors because of this." then please do not pull out a dictionary and start citing technicalities of the way the language works. For this reason, when entering into a detailed discusson over definitions, admitting you don't fully understand it naturally undermines any point you are making - because from your own mouth you have told everybody that "I'm aware my English isn't perfect"

.....................................

And I have great respect for those who are bilingual. However, if you are going to say, "English is not my first language - don't hate on me for it" you are equivalently saying, "I'm not a comfortable English speaker, because I am not a native, but I do my best to get by, so please respect I may make errors because of this." then please do not pull out a dictionary and start citing technicalities of the way the language works. For this reason, when entering into a detailed discusson over definitions, admitting you don't fully understand it naturally undermines any point you are making - because from your own mouth you have told everybody that "I'm aware my English isn't perfect".


Futile.


 
Now we have this out the way, I'd like to say a couple of things.

1) RM won two blockades, Knockout won one. RM were victorious overall at the latest clash, just as KO winning the clusterscupper last weekend was a victory for them. I have no political bias in either direction. But you can't argue RM did better out of last weekend, just as you can't argue Knockout did better out of this one.


Agreed.


 
I'm pretty sure regardless of any sort of past personal dealings with you I would have made that post. I couldn't have cared less who you were, because my posts purpose was not, as you believe it was predestined to be, about you. It was a rather lame private joke, which you seem to take as me launching some sort personal crusade against you because of events occuring 15 months ago, which you played no part in? Even if I was trying to gain some sort of "Masculine superiority",through a one line joke, I would be unfounded to do it because my actions are my actions and the consequences of that are mine to deal with too. For the reason that I can in no way hold you responsible for what occured, I do not see why you interperet my post as attacking you. So what is your motive for posting? It seems infact, that you have this predisposed agenda infact do exactly what you accused me of; unnecessary aggression towards a certain party. But you know, I'm reallybromad


I apologize for my Rambo mode and that you got caught in the cross-fire.


 
Now, I'm not going to sit here and argue which dictionary is better or why, but you need to appreciate that different dictionary writers (And therefore different native speakers) have different interpretations of a word. For this reason, the one dictionary you read will inform you different things. Since you are not a native english speaker, this means that you don't experience the word "win" in all of it's true contexts (Well, Charlie Sheen managed to turn it into some sort of adjective). This is because it just so happens that the dictionary definition you seemed to have (rather conveniently out of about 4-5 contradictory ones) pulled out to aid your argument has an opposing viewpoint. Chilli and a whole host of other places I can find disagree with this interpretation, because they have a far wider knowledge base than the one time you have encountered this meaning. I'm not saying that your "Wrong",to believe what it says, but that your opinion on what the word means is not infact what a majority of people would think.


I guess the fact that I mentioned that my initial statements were a troll trap is just not settling in anyone's head.

Replying to the Italicized text in the above quoted paragraph:
I did that purposely, I thought that'd be pretty obvious >.>. Again, maybe I'll cement it this time, TROLL TRAP.

Replying to the Bold text in the above quoted paragraph:
Mind you, I grew up speaking English in my house-hold. Very fortunate for a foreigner. Yes, I may not be a native speaker but I can stand my ground. I am well aware of the word 'win' and all the definitions that surround it. I also understand all the contexts it may be used in. (Now don't come running to me and say: "but oh, over here you said: xyz", because I've already explained myself earlier in this post)

I quote again:
 
because they have a far wider knowledge base than the one time you have encountered this meaning.


Way too many assumptions in this thread.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, you guys have taken the fun out of this thread, I'm outties )=.


and as always,
Have a very nice day.
----------------------------------------
Bobbyyb on the Meridian Ocean
Captain of Phantasm
King of Reign of Chaos

Awesome Avatar by Darkfaery <3

Posted by Hazarath at Jul 10, 2011 6:51:00 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
tl;dr
----------------------------------------
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"


Posted by kenjennings at Jul 10, 2011 7:23:22 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
Cool stories, guys. I can pee 4.5 feet, 6.5 if I just woke up.
----------------------------------------
[removed by SOPA]

Posted by sweetnessc at Jul 10, 2011 7:25:33 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
Man, it's sure nice to be able to see my fellow players give respect where respect is due, and acknowledge the accomplishments of, y'know, the people they play with.
----------------------------------------
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.

Posted by Hazarath at Jul 10, 2011 7:27:08 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
Man, it's sure nice to be able to see my fellow players give respect where respect is due, and acknowledge the accomplishments of, y'know, the people they play with.

Since when do you post in purple?
----------------------------------------
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"


Posted by sweetnessc at Jul 10, 2011 7:49:24 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
Since Ivdripper came back to the game and reminded me that purple is the colour of sarcasm...
----------------------------------------
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.

Posted by Hazarath at Jul 10, 2011 7:52:23 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
She totally posts non-sarcasm in Purple too, though.
----------------------------------------
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"


Posted by IVdripper at Jul 10, 2011 7:53:15 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
PiePiePie wrote: 
Since Ivdripper came back to the game and reminded me that purple is the colour of sarcasm...

<3

Morbeez wrote: 
She totally posts non-sarcasm in Purple too, though.

When have you ever known me to say anything that wasn't sarcastic, Morbeez? Sarcasm: not just for breakfast anymore.
----------------------------------------
IVdripper/IVdripperone

"They sicken of the calm who know the storm."
-- Dorothy Parker

Posted by Chillii at Jul 10, 2011 7:56:28 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
If I had known this then all my posts would be in purple. Time to go edit them all.

D:
----------------------------------------
Chillii.

Posted by sweetnessc at Jul 10, 2011 8:15:23 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
She totally posts non-sarcasm in Purple too, though.


Well, I wouldn't want to go totally SWF on her, though.
----------------------------------------
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.

Posted by Hazarath at Jul 10, 2011 8:29:05 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
 
She totally posts non-sarcasm in Purple too, though.


Well, I wouldn't want to go totally SWF on her, though.

Good, I happen to like IV.
----------------------------------------
Morbuzaan

I support PvP in sinking environments.

Cremate wrote: 
Cremate tells ye, "Anyway I have hockey to watch"


Posted by MimiLinda at Jul 10, 2011 8:33:49 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
I'm going to start my own colour.

Sweetie I hate you.
----------------------------------------
Roseh

Avatar by Velternal

Posted by sweetnessc at Jul 10, 2011 8:36:22 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
¡Mentirosa!

Wait, what? I'm having total deja vu.
----------------------------------------
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. ~ Jack Layton

Sublime is shame.

Posted by timmy22t at Jul 11, 2011 10:57:32 AM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
The definitions I listed are all valid.
The definition the troll listed under my post, was also valid.

I guess it just depends on what 'win' you are using, or how you perceive it. Such is the case with every word, that has more than one meaning.


One quick question, If KO won all the cades last weekend, without RM winning one, would there be any winner in your mind?
(obviously i know RM won a flagsit + Terra)

Posted by Chillii at Jul 11, 2011 1:36:41 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
 
The definitions I listed are all valid.
The definition the troll listed under my post, was also valid.

I guess it just depends on what 'win' you are using, or how you perceive it. Such is the case with every word, that has more than one meaning.


One quick question, If KO won all the cades last weekend, without RM winning one, would there be any winner in your mind?
(obviously i know RM won a flagsit + Terra)

1: Good job repeating what I already said.

2: Bobby already told us he did it purposly and only chose the definitions of "Win" to aid his arguement.
----------------------------------------
Chillii.

Posted by montymont at Jul 11, 2011 7:11:57 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
 
The definitions I listed are all valid.
The definition the troll listed under my post, was also valid.

I guess it just depends on what 'win' you are using, or how you perceive it. Such is the case with every word, that has more than one meaning.


One quick question, If KO won all the cades last weekend, without RM winning one, would there be any winner in your mind?
(obviously i know RM won a flagsit + Terra)



(So obviously you know that Knockout won 3 Flag sits + Terra the week before)
Tarting over which Flag has the biggest masts when you people had as much to do with running the blockades as much as people who jobbed like me.
----------------------------------------
Montymont

on Viridian

Posted by Chillii at Jul 11, 2011 7:52:26 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
 
 
The definitions I listed are all valid.
The definition the troll listed under my post, was also valid.

I guess it just depends on what 'win' you are using, or how you perceive it. Such is the case with every word, that has more than one meaning.


One quick question, If KO won all the cades last weekend, without RM winning one, would there be any winner in your mind?
(obviously i know RM won a flagsit + Terra)



(So obviously you know that Knockout won 3 Flag sits + Terra the week before)
Tarting over which Flag has the biggest masts when you people had as much to do with running the blockades as much as people who jobbed like me.

Kguys can this thread die already. Maybe if you had the reading capabilities to actually look at the posts in the thread you'd realize that no one was actually complaining over the results of the cades, nor the running of the blockades. Good job.
----------------------------------------
Chillii.

Posted by iceblade856 at Jul 11, 2011 10:40:17 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
 
 
They both won

D:


Correction, Friday July 8, 2011. My good 'homie' Cairna woke up to see 4 islands under his flag's belt.

Saturday July 9, 2011. My good 'homie' Cairna went to bed knowing there are only 2 remaining islands left under his flag's belt.

Definition of Win/Won according to my buddies at Meriam-Webster (www.m-w.com)

1. a. To get possession of by effort or fortune.

2. a. To gain in or as if in battle or contest

3. a. --- This one was irrelevant to the way in which Chillii used said word. ---

4. a To obtain


Knockout did not gain, obtain, or receive possession of any island that they did not already have. In fact, Knockout lost 2 islands. To conclude, there is only one winner here.

Having said all of that...

Good Game.

Two things.

1: Good job writing all that to accomplish absolutely nothing, you seem to be good at that.

2: RM Successfully attacked and won islands, KO successfully defended an island. If what you're trying to say here is that only by gaining something you win, then I guess it's impossible for KO to win at all and that KO did not win the cade on Kirin.

Edit: Having said all that...

Good Game.



Don't have time to read the entire thread but this was pwn
edit: nice pants man

Posted by draton at Jul 12, 2011 1:08:56 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
Troll trap = 'I made a stupid point and got called on it so it was totally on purpose'
----------------------------------------
Glacial - Meridian
Hielo - Emerald
Starscream - Obsidian

Nemesis says, "I think I found the problem."
Nemesis says, "You're a Decepticon."
Starscream says, "I've changed :("
Nemesis says, "They all say that.

Posted by Kamuflaro at Jul 12, 2011 2:17:21 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
Troll trap = 'I made a stupid point and got called on it so it was totally on purpose'

Can I have your babies?
----------------------------------------
Avatar by Twiztedrose
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)

Posted by Chillii at Jul 12, 2011 6:31:42 PM
Re: Here comes the BOOM!
 
Troll trap = 'I made a stupid point and got called on it so it was totally on purpose'

Bobby's not a complete idiot.

Mpfour wrote:
 
Don't have time to read the entire thread but this was pwn
edit: nice pants man

I laughed at your stupid edit xD.
----------------------------------------
Chillii.

Posts: 106   Pages: 4   [ First Page | 1 2 3 4 | Next Page | Last Page]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates