mvnForum Homepage

Print at Sep 16, 2019 1:40:40 AM
Posts: 48   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]
View all posts in this thread on one page
Posted by Wulfy12 at May 1, 2011 2:48:36 PM
Viridian
So how does one get into the politics of YPP?
----------------------------------------
- Wulfy on the Viridian Ocean

Posted by wasabi_1_1 at May 1, 2011 2:54:19 PM
Re: Viridian
Have an exorbitant amount of PoE and be a bootyhole.

I think those are the only two requirements.

Posted by Hillsmen at May 1, 2011 2:58:21 PM
But I am poor and am a asshole only one week of the month. Darn I only fit half the requirements.
Captainrich

Posted by WenchCleo at May 1, 2011 3:35:16 PM

So how does one get into the politics of YPP?

Why would you want to?
Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

Posted by wasabi_1_1 at May 1, 2011 3:56:04 PM

But I am poor and am a asshole only one week of the month. Darn I only fit half the requirements.

Sorry :(. It's a very tough job being an asshole. It's not made for everyone. Only the best of the best can pull it off.

Posted by Darknesse7 at May 1, 2011 3:57:30 PM
More importantly, why is the question asked by someone for whom it is their first post, and subsequently answered by someone for whom it (surprise surprise) is their first post also. Hmmmm, maybe I'm just suspicious by nature, but does anyone else get the feeling this is a little strange?

Posted by wasabi_1_1 at May 1, 2011 4:05:24 PM

More importantly, why is the question asked by someone for whom it is their first post, and subsequently answered by someone for whom it (surprise surprise) is their first post also. Hmmmm, maybe I'm just suspicious by nature, but does anyone else get the feeling this is a little strange?

Yes, because I made two fresh accounts for the sole purpose of getting a cheap shot on every single political figure in Viridian. Not anyone in particular, however. Just all of them at the same time.

Really? If I were to do such a thing, don't you think I would have targeted someone a little more specific? I think I can safely say I'm not the first person to make a snub remark about political figures in the parley. Hell, I would criticize myself for coming up with such an unoriginal statement if I did such a thing that you proposed..

Posted by Randomite at May 1, 2011 6:06:13 PM

I think it's just the Sardinez bounty that's making everyone bash the new account button.
Disengaged.

Dexade tells ye, "i m not talking to you and dont want your cookies!"

Posted by wasabi_1_1 at May 1, 2011 6:22:40 PM
Ok, since I can't make this anymore obvious, look at my account created date. Yep, I've been waiting around 6 years just to impersonate Sardinez.

Posted by LunEnvoy at May 1, 2011 6:31:33 PM
Wait wait. You're Sardinez's main!
LoLune

I'm still just the guard dog. I bite. They shoot.

Posted by wasabi_1_1 at May 1, 2011 6:32:54 PM

Wait wait. You're Sardinez's main!

Got me. Go collect your bounty now.

Posted by Wulfy12 at May 1, 2011 7:21:45 PM
I created a new account on YPP to start fresh..
I just want to know because it is one of the things needed to be able to have a successful island owning flag, which is one of my goals. I didn't know that would be a problem. Since I'm no expert in any puzzle I feel that maybe the I might be good in the social aspect of YPP.

Posted by M_Cobain at May 2, 2011 3:22:43 AM

I just want to know because it is one of the things needed to be able to have a successful island owning flag, which is one of my goals. I didn't know that would be a problem. Since I'm no expert in any puzzle I feel that maybe the I might be good in the social aspect of YPP.

You can be a royalty in RiddleMakers if you want?
Martobain

YPPedia improved with Tom Cruise the Elephant (who's my friend and buddy) catalogue!

Posted by 2NDSKY at May 2, 2011 4:41:39 AM
lol.
Shadowie on Obsidian

Posted by Abrownie at May 2, 2011 6:12:05 AM

Ohh you will be good. I was the same way, I had horrible stats (Do a /w Abrownie if you don't believe me about the stats) and yet I was the first royal of Pillars of Confidence for quite a while. I was also last January Royalty under Kiadude in Cool Side. And I am more then willing to help you out if you are looking for a flag. just send me a PM
Love Abrownie,
Your "Infamous" Adrien. ;)

Posted by kiadude at May 2, 2011 10:44:16 AM
Likewise. If there is any thing you want to know, I'm always willing to help people :)

Although I'm an out of practice old salt these days, my heart's in the right place ^_^
Retired. :(

But still ready to spring into action and blockade yo booty. :)

Posted by WenchCleo at May 2, 2011 11:02:26 AM
I'll post an honest answer instead of my cynical one.

If you really want to break into politics in Viridian, then you need to work your way up from the bottom. Join a crew that's politically active, or in a politically active flag. Volunteer to help out with things that benefit the flag... move ships, run shops, recruit members. Get to know the people who are the movers and shakers. Don't be an egotistical drama queen (cause unless you have a lot of poe, it will work against you). And don't expect to just become a royal of anything just cause "lik omg I haz a WF n a royal badge!"

The strongest political figures in the ocean have worked their way up from the bottom... except Seepnah, he slept his way to the top... (:D kidding!).
Tikao of Viridian Meridian Ocean
Captain of Dark Horizon, Queen of Brink of Dawn

Martobain wrote: 
This thread is like a spanish soap series, I don't have a clue what they are saying and all the actors suck.

Posted by Abrownie at May 2, 2011 11:33:52 AM

I'll post an honest answer instead of my cynical one.

If you really want to break into politics in Viridian, then you need to work your way up from the bottom. Join a crew that's politically active, or in a politically active flag. Volunteer to help out with things that benefit the flag... move ships, run shops, recruit members. Get to know the people who are the movers and shakers. Don't be an egotistical drama queen (cause unless you have a lot of poe, it will work against you). And don't expect to just become a royal of anything just cause "lik omg I haz a WF n a royal badge!"

The strongest political figures in the ocean have worked their way up from the bottom... except Seepnah, he slept his way to the top... (:D kidding!).

A royal badge? Hehehe I like that.. Something I need to spend MORE dubs on... But yeah listen to her. She is totally right. I was talking with Lootsit the other day and she is looking for people who are willing to help her with flag shoppes and trade runs. AoT is only a few months old and Lootsit could use the extra help so that might be a start for all of you who want to get into Politics. ALso Kiadude is back and is going to rebuild cool side so if you want a smaller flag to start with talk with him =D
Love Abrownie,
Your "Infamous" Adrien. ;)

Posted by Wulfy12 at May 2, 2011 2:03:15 PM
M Cobain - Why would I want to be royalty of a flag I don't know anything about?

Abrownie - Will do

Kiadude - Thanks

WenchCleo - Thanks for an honest answer, and I know that everyone starts from the bottom, which is how it should be.

Posted by Kamuflaro at May 2, 2011 3:39:48 PM

M Cobain - Why would I want to be royalty of a flag I don't know anything about?

Abrownie - Will do

Kiadude - Thanks

WenchCleo - Thanks for an honest answer, and I know that everyone starts from the bottom, which is how it should be.

Adorable, can I keep it? :D

Dude, you are unreal <.<
Forum mute - your shot at the waves of spam (also works on threads)

Posted by Wulfy12 at May 2, 2011 5:56:32 PM
Kamuflaro - What do you mean... ?

Posted by LunEnvoy at May 2, 2011 6:16:31 PM
I think hes saying you're like a cute little puppy. We dont see those round here much.

Either that or the fact you look like a poker alt.

Im not sure what hes sayin either >.<
LoLune

Posted by Wulfy12 at May 2, 2011 6:20:51 PM
Poker alt? I think have Neophyte in poker..
But based on my stats I look like an alt all together. I'm not considered an alt if this is the main account I'm playing in though.

Posted by LunEnvoy at May 2, 2011 6:35:10 PM
Aye, its not the Exp but the standing I was referring to there. TBH my first impression on seeing Neo/Able or less on everything and a great big GM poker was that you could very well be a poker alt.
Not saying you are at all, just typin off the top of my head, as always.
LoLune

Posted by Wulfy12 at May 2, 2011 6:36:57 PM
You're right, but it's really easy to get Ultimate on the 20-200 table : P

And you have the freedom to speak however you want, lol.

Posted by LunEnvoy at May 2, 2011 6:41:09 PM

You're right, but it's really easy to get Ultimate on the 20-200 table : P

Yeah I just fail ^.^
LoLune

Posted by elemein at May 2, 2011 8:18:39 PM
Anyone else smell derail?
Elegeto on Meridian

Posted by Derko at May 2, 2011 8:20:09 PM

No, I thought this was Viridian politics?

Posted by blaze1513 at May 2, 2011 8:35:41 PM
Cyber with the right people.
Mrblaze
Kiadude flag broadcasts, "Punish me baby"
Kiadude flag broadcasts, "Oh wow booch."

Posted by LunEnvoy at May 2, 2011 9:42:30 PM

Genius :D
LoLune

Posts: 48   Pages: 2   [ First Page | 1 2 | Next Page | Last Page]

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates