mvnForum Homepage

Print at Apr 3, 2020 4:07:25 PM View all posts in this thread on one page
Posted by Ray_Leo at Dec 15, 2009 10:04:53 PM
Blog technical difficulty?
Only apollo, gaea, hephaestus and hera can be seen on the blog list, the other om blog seem to have disappeared.. what happen?
----------------------------------------
Sharkiez, Sage
My first comic

Posted by Apollo at Dec 16, 2009 2:11:26 AM
Re: Blog technical difficulty?
I'll find out - thanks!

Posted by Cronus at Dec 18, 2009 10:02:14 PM

Only apollo, gaea, hephaestus and hera can be seen on the blog list, the other om blog seem to have disappeared.. what happen?

Clearly Hera feels threatened by me revealing the truth about her to everyone, so she's tried to censor me by removing my blog. Rise up mates, don't let this injustice continue! Until my blog appears, I will be boycotting the colors purple and blue. Stand with me mates, and toss your purple and blue textiles into the sea.
Or... wait for Apollo to help her cover up the conspiracy find out the actual reason.
Current avatar by Podgekins
Tinfoil, popsicle sticks, and paste make for a nice shiny new hat!

Posted by Ray_Leo at Dec 19, 2009 12:06:04 AM
I notice that the missing OM from the blog list can be accessed by typing the following link:

http://blog.puzzlepirates.com/[Insert OM here] /

or for your convenience (only from the om I know that are removed from the list):

Cronus
Hypnos
Bia
Oceanus
Hermes
Sharkiez, Sage
My first comic

Posted by IVdripper at Dec 19, 2009 4:15:31 AM
Graype Hater wrote: 
I will be boycotting the colors purple and blue. Stand with me mates, and toss your purple

Blasphemy! Everyone knows it is all about the graype!

IV(Graype Lover)

IVdripper/IVdripperone

"They sicken of the calm who know the storm."
-- Dorothy Parker

Posted by Xessive at Dec 19, 2009 3:38:59 PM

Graype Hater wrote: 
I will be boycotting the colors purple and blue. Stand with me mates, and toss your purple

IV(Graype Lover)

You have clearly become confused in your very old age. Green will always reign supreme. Green was best when you were riding around on dinosaurs, IV, and it's still best now.

Who keeps letting IV on the computer? You know it'll just confuse her.

You alone must find the way. No one else can help you. Every way is different. And if you do lose yourself at least take solace in the absolute certainty that you will perish.

Posted by Smartjenny at Dec 22, 2009 8:56:30 AM

Graype Hater wrote: 

IV(Graype Lover)

You have clearly become confused in your very old age. Green will always reign supreme. Green was best when you were riding around on dinosaurs, IV, and it's still best now.

Who keeps letting IV on the computer? You know it'll just confuse her.

Pffffffff.

I like purple and blue! Aaanyways...It seems like the oceanmasters still up there are the OM's that keep updating their blog regularly.
Pepperminty
SO of Serenity on Cobalt

Freak wrote: Welcome to cobalt! we all love each other. We all hate each others guts.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates