mvnForum Homepage

Print at Sep 26, 2020 2:13:43 AM

Posted by bel_pirates at Feb 23, 2007 11:22:48 AM
Re: Version 5.1 in the works!
SpnBobby wrote: 
I just downloaded 5.0, and I have a problem with the labor calculator, the expert labor box and the total labor box were hidden. when I expand the calculator, it shows everything, but if I hit expand it again, to make it smaller, the expert labor box (Z) and the total labor box (AA) remain out, but the columns T through Y go away. What am I doing wrong?

The apothecary has a bug in the macro that shows/hides column for the labor calculator because I was playing with adding a new feature right before posting it and decided not to do it. The columns I added (which broke the macro) are still there, which is what is causing the problem. The bug will be fixed in the next version that Rakkii is releasing. For now, you can either:

1. Open the labor calculator and just leave it open all the time.
2. Select Columns A through Q. Right-click column Q and choose "Unhide" from the context menu. Select columns M and N. Right-click column N and choose "delete" from the context menu. Select columns B through N. Right-click column N and choose "hide" from the context menu. The labor calculator button should work as normal now.
----------------------------------------
Belgarion
Retired (for now)
The Shop Tool

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates