mvnForum Homepage

Print at Jul 19, 2018 3:49:56 PM

Posted by Glaucus at Dec 2, 2006 11:34:40 AM
Re: [Entry Thread] December Daily Doodles : Weekend of December 2nd : Fire up your ToastARR

Can i make something like the pyramid of toast(large pile of toast making a pyramid)? Can I make puzzle toast??? etc..??

I swear I put it in the original post, but in case it's not clear, One slice of bread only, please. If you want to take it apart to make a pyramid or something else, I suppose you could. If you've already made something with multiple pieces of bread, post it somewhere else so I can admire it!

Glaucus, should we specify if our entry is digitally made or home-made? I can definitely see a reason for knowing if the toast was made through a paint type program versus the real thing.

Sure, why not?

Now, may I use any piece of carby goodness that inspires me? Perhaps I would like to lay my image out on a hunk of Ciabatta. Or maybe I find a perfect medium in the flakey goodness of (half) a Croissant. Would that be okay? I'm sure someone out there toasts their Croissant before eating it...

Aye, I'm aware bread is broad term. I would strongly prefer the more conventional stuff, so I believe ciabatta would qualify, but croissants are pretty iffy.

Less questions, more toast! Speaking of which, I'm hungry.
----------------------------------------
Crotchetiness by Dexla.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates