mvnForum Homepage

Print at Dec 12, 2019 8:58:20 AM

Posted by KingOfZeal at Nov 23, 2006 5:51:20 AM
Re: Officer Training Blockades

Is there going to be someone who will help us learn what we did wrong or what we can work on?

I STRONGLY suggest and encourage officers in your crew, who are willing to help out, to join you; they can take you through your crew's individual training program.

In this past blockade, there was nothing that went wrong, except for one ship that sank (me), one ship that was abandoned (also me), and some jobbers (on my ship) who didn't understand commitment.

We are only offering the means for a safe place for officer training; we will only train our own, unless someone would like to learn something one of our current ships is trying to learn (for example, Whirlys).

We can give you the helm of a ship, to do what you want and learn from your mistakes, with literally no risk to yourself or the ship. This is also strictly a Battle Navigation simulation: there are a few things in addition to bnav that you may need to learn about as an officer, but as I said earlier, I strongly suggest getting formal training from your own crew.
----------------------------------------
Yamorg, Captain and Navigator
Founder, Privately Funded Pirates Association©
Midnight Ocean

[14:37:38] Mystere says, "Those without a barnacle , please come aboard the Pretty Gar"

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates