mvnForum Homepage

Print at Sep 22, 2019 4:53:31 AM

Posted by mellyssa at Nov 17, 2006 9:04:07 AM
The Alternative Trophy Design Competition
The flag Dies Irae are proud to present The Alternative Trophy Design Competition

Never mind the puzzle trophies, are you the biggest dock tart or the person that spends more poe in the tailors than anyone else? If you think there should be an award for your particular talent, here is your opportunity to design a trophy that recognises true achievements within the game.

Example:
Pirate Name: Elyzabeth
Chat Booch Trophy

We all booch from time to time, but I received a crown when I told the entire brig (including the pirate himself) that we were planning a surprise presentation at the end of the pilly. If there was a chat booch trophy, I would have it in my collection.

Rules
Every entry MUST have a title and a picture. A brief (and I mean brief) explanation is allowed. Also, please include your pirate name in the entry.

The picture can be in any format, photoshopped like mine, drawn from scratch or modelled in 3D if you like! However, it must be modified in some way. Using an existing sailing trophy and calling yourself Midnight's worst sailor is not going to gain many points.

Entries will be judged on originality, good portrayal of the trophy and above all humour. If it makes us laugh out loud, it will score points.

You are allowed more than one entry, each one will be judged on its own merits. Comments and questions in this thread, please post entries in the entry thread in Mariner's Muse, Linky here

Closing date is 9th December at Midnight PST

Prizes
First place: 30k and a Starfish
Second and third places: A Starfish each

Orange Starfish
Red Starfish
White Starfish

Starfish distribution - winner gets first choice of colour, then the second place and third place gets what is left.

Disclaimers
As much as some of these trophies may have a place in the game, this competition is just for fun and they will not be made into actual awards.
----------------------------------------
Elyzabeth from Midnight Cerulean Ocean Obsidian

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates