mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 21, 2020 6:36:18 PM

Posted by the_rock99 at Oct 18, 2006 6:25:17 AM
Re: Poem for the Rock

First of all, do you know what a "Groupie" is? I mean it in the most literal sense, an obsessed fan. Obsessed people DO stalk those they obsess over and they DO write fanfiction.

See, what I don't get is why are you supporting a flag that would most likely never, ever let you join. Maybe it's just because I really only know the Phantoms, but Vanguard has always struck me as quite elite. And, well, you're not. It's not a crime being average, but really, you'd have a better chance with RM or P4P.

Also, people who don't care how they present themselves online annoy me. For instance, people who don't care to spell properly, write in complete sentences, or use punctuation correctly annoy me. And, you should be embarassed by it, especially if English is your first language. If you don't care enough about your message to even bother using proper grammar, then why shoud any of us care to read it or take you seriously? The Rock can write, you know.

Well there are two definitions of a groupie.. the hood definition and your defintion. Anyway your problem is you care too much what people think about you.. Spelling? dude have you nothing better to do than critisize me??? Does it give you that small sense of pride you wish you had?? psh spelling what a nerd SPELLING im sittin here laughing in my chair.. Just the though of it. Or maybe your not privilged enough to have a cell phone or your a teacher dude stop hatin.. end of disussion this is a poetry thread isnt it?
----------------------------------------
Greatness.
Better than you.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates