mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 27, 2020 8:37:30 PM

Posted by Steelsoul at Aug 7, 2006 5:10:40 AM
Re: Pirate(s) Seeking Crew(s)
Probably final edit: I currently have a crew, and thank you to all who contacted me.

EDIT: Got me three crews to check out, if they don't work out I'll come remove this line, if they do, I'll get rid o' the post! Thanks to the kind folks who want to give me a home, maybe. :)

Ahoy to all. I'm a returning beta tester type who is learning the ropes again quickly (I think, at least). I'm good at sailing (I think I just hit Master yesterday), though I have at least moderate skills in all duty puzzles, including gunning and naving (I love the change to let you navigate with the navy!).

I'm looking for a fairly literate crew (in the sense that they know how to spell words out), and one that isn't too restrictive - I'm a casual player, so I'm not looking for one that'll boot me because I didn't make the Thursday night pillage.

I am also an avid roleplayer in other media (I play D&D, etc), and would be interested in doing some here, even if it's just speaking like a pirate. :)

EDIT: Oh, and I'm Eastern Time Zone.

Krilia
----------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------
Krilia
Officer in Truth and Justice (Trust flag)
Cobalt Ocean

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates