mvnForum Homepage

Print at Aug 21, 2019 4:10:17 AM

Posted by Penndalla at Jul 21, 2003 3:34:36 AM
Re: Transportation Troubles
We had brigs full of newbies save 4 or 5 more experienced crewmates. We lost a good deal more than we won, yet still all the newbies walked away ahead in poe. I be very glad Cleaver helps us with Poe and Cannonballs, or it would have been hard on me own pockets. As it is, we could earn more jest takin' our own mates out and payin' fer our rum and cballs. Not to mention it stresses many of me officers out. (Me wife included! Har.)

Arr, but I be off subject. The point is, I think the mates pickin' they poe up be pretty well guaranteed to leave with more than they pick up from the islands. I'm not sayin' a lot more on the time we have 4 to 1 newbies to crew, but some at least. Now, we the ration is more like 2 to 1, the results are much much better.

I would like to extend an invite fer experienced mates of other crews to sail with us. The money is good and the time is fun. We'll even let ye do a bit of recruitin' if ye likes.

EDIT: Oops, meant he helps with Rum and Cannonballs. Har! No poe.
----------------------------------------
Pennsuedo

My art: http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/Pennsuedo/?start=all

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates