mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 26, 2020 8:30:18 PM

Posted by ibaibo at May 14, 2006 9:29:10 PM
Re: People In Glass Vessles Shouldn't Throw Cannonballs

Calais, will this be how you are remembered in the Viridian Ocean?

I was asking if this is how he wants to be remembered, as the Vandal of Terra Island, or will he do something to turn that image around or make his infamy even greater?

With his last action, he will be remembered for a season, but like all people who do bad things, they will be as a foot note or as a negative connotation, (i.e. what a Calais thing to do). He has the ability to turn it around and leave a legacy of greatness if he choses.

Calais is not a bad person, he is a good leader, he could be come a positive force in the Viridian Ocean, if he so chooses, but like a bad child, it is easier to get negative attention then it is to do something worthy of praise and merit. He is capable of both, but ultimately it is an outcome of great or weak character that will decide his outcome. I hope he reveals his great character and does something for the good of the ocean rather than choose the easy path that only people with more power than character choose, and that is to destroy.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates