» List all forums
» » Forum: Viridian Parley
» » » Thread: People In Glass Vessles Shouldn't Throw Cannonballs
» » » » Post: People In Glass Vessles Shouldn't Throw Cannonballs
Print at Oct 17, 2019 6:58:48 PM
|Posted by sikral at May 7, 2006 1:56:32 AM|
People In Glass Vessles Shouldn't Throw Cannonballs
In the wake of Napi there has been a great war. Requiem and Star Explorers on one side, Vanguard is on the other. Cannonballs have been thrown at each other, people have cried, quit and emptied their wallets, but what have they actually done?
- Vanguard wanted to regain some of his money spent on the Terra Blockade, which is understandable, by making the taxes at 100% then slowly lowering them, which everyone hated. The taxes were then put back to 100% that some people insisted was extortion, but people still got rebates.
- Vanguard made some memorials, but its not like people have not done that before hand anyway.
- When Vanguard took over Napi, they may have added UNF UNF UNF onto the notice board, but what is so bad about 'colouring your trophy'.
Vanguard may have heavily been criticised but when Requiem/Star Explorers took over Terra and lost Napi, but they have done exactly the same thing, after criticising Vanguard for what done.
Star Explorers/ Requiem
- Star Explorers set taxes at 100% and said they would go lower ONLY if Calais never builds another building. This is also extorsion just because Vanguard owns Napi.
- Requiem also made its inn into a memorial, then criticised Vanguard after making two memorials on Napi.
- Star Explorers put onto the Terra Noticeboard after winning Terra that Vanguard is a bunch of fattys or something along those lines.
Now look at what Vanguard as done, it got highly criticised but Requiem and Star Explorers done exactly the same thing. As far as I know, two wrongs dont make a right, maybe it would be a better idea to set an example.
Hairless - Pirate on the Viridian Ocean
Powered by mvnForum
mvnForum copyright © 2002-2006 by MyVietnam.net