mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 21, 2020 6:37:54 PM

Posted by srb196 at May 1, 2006 4:05:08 AM
Re: Defense of Napi Peak and Prolix Purlieu 4/30/06

Well Vanguard own napi now
/me hopes it will turn out better then Terra

Napi is already turning into a trash heap like Terra, and they haven't even owned it for 24 hours. Why?

- The legend of Napi was on the island news for all to read and understand the naming scheme and significance of the island design. That has been replaced with rubish and sexual inuendos.

- the building naming scheme has been obliterated by them placing two shops directly at the docks named Vanguard Memorial (shop type here)

- They have already begun destroying the layout of the island by placing those buildings directly in front of another one and blocking it in.

- I had taxes set at 10%...fulfilling my promise to help the economy in Garnet thrive. They have already raised it to 30% with no promise of it coming down, and a threat to increase it to 100% if the island is attacked.

I find it very hard to believe that Vanguard received so much support in attacking Napi after what they did to Terra. Did any of you REALLY think that Vanguard wouldn't destroy the island?
----------------------------------------
Amoreth
Has-been
And on the 8th day God created Amoreth to pillage the high seas

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates