mvnForum Homepage


Print at Jun 2, 2020 4:55:30 AM

Posted by bel_pirates at Mar 8, 2006 7:08:03 AM
Re: The Shop Tool
The macros were probably remmed out when OOo opened the Excel file and didn't understand the macro language. I'm not sure how to re-write the macros for OOo, but someday maybe I'll learn. :)

I opened a copy of the tool in OOo 2.0 and tried fixing the tailor sheet also. I got it to work with the following:

1. Delete Warbrig sheet.
2. Select all cells on Tailor sheet
3. Format/Cells/Cell Protection
4. Turn off all check boxes in that dialog
5. Find/Replace ! with .
6. Replace All and it worked.

I didn't have time to test the other sheets this way, but give that a try and see if it doesn't solve the problem for you.
----------------------------------------
Belgarion
Retired (for now)
The Shop Tool

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates