mvnForum Homepage

Print at Apr 5, 2020 10:54:37 PM

Posted by cirofren at Nov 3, 2005 7:08:22 PM
A question to the pirates of Cobalt
Ahoy thar,

I have just started playin' again after a spell.

I've been jobbin' with a fair few crews by now and am starting to gain the lay o' the land here in Cobalt.

What I be wonderin', mateys, is if thar be a crew on this ocean that is somewhat decisive in its selection of pirates.

A common sound to my ears after a pillage seems to be "Anyone who wants to join the crew just ask!". Now I ain't saying this be a bad thing. Nothin' of the sort. Many new pirates be needin' a crew to show 'em the ropes, like the ol' PPA on Azure used to do.

I ain't looking fer a crew that'll kick a poor sod if he can't get straight incredibles. But I do be lookin' for one that's mature, skillful, and most importantly, piratey!

If ye be a member of such a crew, or know of one, be sure to contact me. Ye don't need to be an established crew either. Ye can form tomorrow fer all I care so long as ye've got what I be lookin' fer.

Well, I've been exercising me lungs more than expected. If ye do know of such a crew, we can discuss the rest outside o' this thread.

And ter the rest of ye, fly fast and hit hard!
----------------------------------------
You suddenly feel unseen eyes peering at you from just beyond the darkness, and that's when you hear it; "Yar." Then the glint of a steel hook. Your last thought before the cool metal slides between your ribs is "Pirate ninjas? The hell?" - Sosa

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates