mvnForum Homepage

Print at Apr 22, 2019 7:59:13 AM

Posted by Leverh7 at Jan 31, 2019 7:02:14 AM
Help with Distilling
Ahoy everyone. I recently began playing the game again. Distilling is my favorite puzzle so I opened a stall. It seems no one really buys grog anymore so I really need to be able to produce expert labor (not to mention for the mugs). I'm sort of stuck right now with CC9 as my ceiling. I've watched some videos and found some new strategies that should help. However, my biggest roadblock now is the delays associated with the bubbles not going where I want them. For example, let's say I want to drag a brown across the screen through continuous whites. Often, I'll click and drag and the bubble won't move at all. Or it will stop halfway. Or it will take a diversion around halfway and totally throw me off. I bought a new gaming mouse but that didn't fix the problem. I changed my screen resolution to full screen that fit my computer. That didn't really help either. Has anyone else experienced this? If you have any tips as to what a solution may be for greater accuracy, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates