mvnForum Homepage

Print at May 27, 2019 12:54:44 AM

Posted by Stan5 at Nov 6, 2018 7:10:16 PM
Re: Reasons I got banned.
Jake, mate. Simply going off my screenshots on the original post alone, do you see anything that looks abnormal?

If you can't, take this screenshot of one of my pillages from late 2017

Pay attention to the kind of boats spawned with a Baghlah that has 9-ish Pirates on board, how many bots the ships have, and the kinds of ships we spawned. This spawn ships & size has been the trend since Baghlahs were introduced to the game in 2007 until July 2018 when the updates where done to add more swabbies to the vessel. Taking into account my screenshots, would you say anything is different?

I don't battle any ships with "red rings", all these battle screenshots i'm posting are all yellow to orange, even with them being this outnumbered. I never engage any ship by myself, all the ships were spawned by the game based on the people I have aboard my vessel, and the ships engaged me. If your argument is that we are battling red ships that completely outnumber us, like the bolded part of yppedia quote, then there is something broken with the might ring calculators if red ships are being generated and engaging player ships.

Is your solution that we ignore this "non-bugs", ignore any issues wild seas may have, move all our ships away from the arch and pretend like everything is normal, and battle green ships at Port Venture instead?

You're in no way helping this situation at all Jake, you're running circles around what people agree is an issue, making it personal attack on me, derailing the thread with things that are not even remotely close to issue and I can bet everything I own that you have never once loaded any ship, with Pirates on the Wild Seas Arch and gone out to pillage there, and yet you have strong opinions about what needs to be done about it. Quit distracting from the issue, if you don't see any problem with it, move on to something else and ignore this thread please. If we get a confirmation from an Oceanmaster/Developer that nothing is broken and everything is working perfectly as intended, everything here will be dropped and no one will ever hear me complain about this ever again.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates