mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 21, 2020 8:30:47 AM

Posted by Filthyjake at Oct 14, 2018 6:57:49 PM
Re: Have spawns and the booty ramp been impacted by the swabbie change?
While the added swabbies have made the game a little easier to play, moving stock ect... it has destroyed pillaging, rarely do you see pillages loading... the pay went down... and over all the game has been hurt yet again.

If it can't be fixed put it back to pre swabbie update. I am not going to lie I really enjoy having them but not at the cost of the game having next to nothing to do. With the way lockers are divided one needs to be on port to port to max options, I see so many baggies or larger ships with 2-3 people on them.

Yes, its great to see the larger ships sail.... but in reality is way a ship that has the room for 159 people should not successfully be able to be run by 3 people... while a ship with a max of 18 people full of actual people not able to see a successful pillage.

TLDR:
a GF with 3 humans is more successful pillaging then a ship full of humans. This makes zero sense nor has it helped the game, rarely do you see pillages loading now. (on Obsidian)
----------------------------------------
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)
?Retired? On a Break? I found a new love...
Casual player or yet another who moved on.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates