mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 26, 2020 9:07:41 AM

Posted by Stan5 at Oct 14, 2018 6:46:31 PM
Re: Have spawns and the booty ramp been impacted by the swabbie change?

He's talking auto-divvy.

I mean the initial cut paid to each person on the ship right after the battle yes.
I have attached these 3 images to show some of the problems we have on the Wild Seas.

To the average eye, it looks normal - Wild Seas, haha it should be difficult, haha you suck at SF haha. If you look closely however, you'll notice we have 0 swabbies aboard and yet the number of bots we spawn do not make any sense. On a Fanchuan with 12 Pirates aboard (full ship) we spawned a ship with 15 bots, which i'll say is fairly normal. When you take the same 12 pirates and put them aboard a Baghlah, still with 0 bots, you get a completely different result, a Xebec with 25 bots. Similiar numbers to what you'll spawn with a full ship (26 bots) which is normal. Now I've done a lot of battles on Obsidian as evident by the screenshot below, with roughly about 100% of them occurring in the Wild Seas on Baghlahs and Fanchuans

Pre-Swabbie Update numbers: Baghlah with 12 Pirates + 0 NPCs Aboard spawns War Brig with 16-18 Aboard

Post-Swabbie Update numbers: Baghlah with 12 Pirates + 0 NPCs Aboard spawns Xebec with 25-27 aboard.

Pre-Swabbie Update: Baghlah with 13 Pirates + 0 NPCs aboard spawn Merchant Galleon with 20-22 aboard.

Post-Swabbie Update: Baghlah with 13 Pirates + 0 NPCs aboard spawn Xebec with 25-27 aboard.

Pre-Swabbie Update: Baghlah with 16 Pirates + 0 NPCs aboard spawn Merchant Galleon/Xebec with 23-24 aboard.

Post-Swabbie Update: Baghlah with 16 Pirates + 0 NPCs aboard spawn Xebec with 25-27 aboard.

I'm don't want to say maybe something is broken, but perhaps something may have gone wrong somewhere. Please please check it and give us some kind of feedback. Most of the bnavers that run Wild Seas Pillages on Obsidian have quit doing so and the rest of us are forced to have a full ship with Humans only aboard or face the wrath of the wild numbers. Having swabbies aboard ships on a wild seas pillage is not really an option to us as they will be eliminated in approximately 10-15 seconds from when the fray begins due to the difficulty of the route. Please check it out.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates