» List all forums
» » Forum: Tips & Tricks, Questions & Answers
» » » Thread: Community Shopkeeping Spreadsheets Preview and Feature Requests
» » » » Post: Re: Community Shopkeeping Spreadsheets Preview and Feature Requests
Print at Jun 16, 2019 2:25:05 AM
|Posted by wrs1864b at Sep 26, 2018 2:09:03 PM|
Re: Community Shopkeeping Spreadsheets Preview and Feature Requests
A few comments:
1) how do you get the doubloon costs? I've always wanted to track it, but could never find an automated way of getting it. And, for Obsidian, since I can't use steam, I can't even manually look at the exchange.
2) In my system, I compute the profit per LABOR hour, not just the wall clock hour. This is especially important for things like shipyards where you can end up making a lot more profit per day on some things than others since can burn through a lot of labor quickly on a single order.
3) do you take into account that stalls have a much lower per-wallclock hour max labor throughput for expert labor? For rum, this is critical, since shops can make rum non-stop, but stalls can't.
4) I notice you have a column labeled "manual sort". I don't know if it helps, but in this game design post, I give a link to all commodities that show up in the dockside market, in the order that the game uses (along with kg and liters).
5) Last, and really minor, but I doubt most people recognize me as wayne schlitt, but rather as either algol or wrs1864b. even better, using a term like "market value" or something might be more helpful to your users.
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.
Powered by mvnForum
mvnForum copyright © 2002-2006 by MyVietnam.net