mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 19, 2019 5:56:59 AM

Posted by wrs1864b at Sep 20, 2018 6:39:47 PM
Re: Community Shopkeeping Spreadsheets Preview and Feature Requests
nice!

Here is my version:

My version does not combine the buy and sell prices, I have to run tow different plots for that. Also, I only do ocean wide information. I could add an option to do only one island, or combine several islands (like a whole arch) quite easily, but so far, I've never been interested in that.

Now, if you keep track of all the data for each day, you could generate graphs like the ones I posted in this game design thread.

edit: d'oh! the yarrg uploader wasnt fixed for obsidian back then, here is a current "by date" plot for wood:

Ah, memories... The reason why I developed the "by date" plot was because of this game design thread back in 2013...

edit: AAAAAaaaahhh! I've been sucked into the programing vortex! I could not resist the pull! my price curve program can now do individual islands, a list of islands, an archipelago, or, for oceans that have been merged, an entire side of the ocean. Curse you!
----------------------------------------
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates