mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 18, 2019 5:38:47 PM

Posted by Halfbrain5 at Aug 26, 2018 8:59:16 PM
Re: Event: The Great Escape! Win a Hera Doll Trinket! (deadline 26 August 11.59pm)
if I lived on the west coast instead of east, THIS would be a last minute entry

link to note (judging note - this IS copy and paste. ippos are small but very technologically advanced and Hera wouldn't be tricked by anything I drew):
https://i.imgur.com/ISyWnvN.png

OUTCOME: NOT REALIZING HER PART IN THE BOLD BREAKOUT, HERA IS INFURIATED. COMING SOON, PART 2.

PART 2 SYNOPSIS: The pacifist white ippos try to comfort Hera by telling her a story (any resemblance to It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown is purely coincidental.)
Doggbreath, a pirate on Cerulean, believes that the Great Hera will visit all Hera egg displays on her birthday looking for the one that is owned by an obvious apple polisher. Since she has no idea when that day is, Doggbreath sleeps next to the eggs on the top floor of Roguesriding's Gallery, awaiting the visit. Hera visits the gallery and is so impressed that she gift wraps and oblivious white ippo and slips it into Doggbreath's booty while she is asleep and waits to see how long it will be before she notices it.
----------------------------------------
Doggbreath, Rogues Riding Sell me your ink! any Cerulean island 500/unit

Yer daily horoscope reads: Investing in insane dogs will result in good health

Ohiya says, "By the way how many curly toads does it take to make curly toad slippers

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates