mvnForum Homepage

Print at Nov 19, 2019 8:10:58 PM

Posted by Rick9109 at Aug 15, 2018 2:15:21 AM
Re: Have spawns and the booty ramp been impacted by the swabbie change?

There's a lot missing from this data set to make it relevant (Ignoring all discussion on the topic at hand).

As majestrate point out, tracking surviving pirates and route being two important factors, but also tracking the score of the previous fights bnav would be rather important as well.

There's actually a whole host of other factors in play as well with regards to spawns, and missing even a few can really make the data seem as if it's 'off' so to speak.

While I think there is a delicate middle-ground to aim for so that the whole collection process isn't cumbersome, you really wont get the whole picture with what you're tracking currently.

Score is doable too although I'm fairly confident that the only reason that your bnav matters is that theoretically your margin of victory (which the devs once upon a time confirmed was what caused your ramp) should be better if you max the opponents (I only took more than one volley in one of those battles, and the first loss was 4.5-.5, secound loss was 2.5-.5).

Doesn't hurt to track it to prove either you or me wrong.
----------------------------------------
Rome
Pirates of the Damned, Crimson Tide.
I don't care what it did to them, the game's been good to me.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates