mvnForum Homepage

Print at Apr 23, 2019 3:13:49 AM

Posted by lilymoon at Apr 7, 2018 1:23:03 PM
Re: People's Choice 2018! Vote for your favorite non-winning egg design! [Winners Posted!]
WINNERS!!

First off, thanks to all who took the time to vote and thank you for your patience while we wait for the eggies to be hatched! These were such awesome entries, and I know it wasn't just me having a tough time picking only five top choices.

Now lets see how your votes turned out! [ ....... Drum Roll! ....... ]

Presenting the 2018 People's Choice Eggs!

In First place, with 27 points, we have a tie! Faeree of Obsidian's 7th egg and Ozzy of Obsidian's 4th egg. Both pirates win supreme bragging rights, as well as two event eggs: Filthyjake's heart o' the rainbow egg and Jonthecarper's carpentry egg!

In second place, with 20 points, is another tie! Cattrin of Obsidian's 6th egg and Faeree of Obsidian's 3rd egg. Both will win Scythera's Chinese cat event egg!

In third place, with 17 points, Scythera of Obsidian's 2nd egg winning Jonthecarper's carpentry event egg!

In fourth place, with 16 points Zapa of Emerald's 1st egg wins Bohemond's chocolate glaze egg.

In fifth place, with 13 points, is Scythera of Obsidian's 1st egg winning Charavie's choco nav egg.

In sixth place, with 11 points, is Faeree of Obsidian's 4th egg winning Firstround's compass egg.

In seventh place, with 9 points, we have a tie! Bohemond of Obsidian's 3rd egg wins Book's shark egg and Scythera of Obsidian's 3rd egg wins Arianne's factions egg.

In eighth place, with 8 points, is a 7 way tie! Arianne of Obsidian's 5th egg wins Zapa's green egg, Bisca of Obsidian's 8th egg wins Ozzy's cloudy night egg, Bohemond of Obsidian's 8th egg wins Ozzy's cloudy night egg, Charavie of Obsidian's 4th egg wins Redleaf's hypnotized egg, Firstround of Emerald's 1st egg wins Zapa's green egg, Firstround of Emerald's 6th egg wins Greylady's panda egg, and Ozzy of Obsidian's 2nd egg wins Redleaf's hypnotized egg.

Thank you all so much for participating in this year's People's Choice Awards! Your votes do count and for those that didn't have their designs selected by the Arrtists this year, please do resubmit them next year! You never know what next year will bring :)

A huge thank ye to our wonderful Clotho Bunny who generously provides the prizes. She will be delivering them shortly!

Note from Clotho Bunny!
Clotho wrote: 
I'll deliver prizes to the pirate and ocean listed on their entries. If anyone wants to change to another ocean on the same account they can petition with the subject "FAO Clotho".

For anyone interested in viewing the voting details, click here.
----------------------------------------
Faeree ~ Illustrious Wanderer on all oceans ~
Avvie by Tilinka!
Apollo wrote: 
(Is it wrong that I'm now just a tiny bit in love with Faeree's brother?)

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates