mvnForum Homepage

Print at Jun 17, 2019 2:13:44 AM

Posted by etieti at Feb 2, 2018 11:43:46 AM
Re: Trophy Suggestion Thread

SeaDogPete wrote: 
Monthly Seals..

This may have been suggested or mentioned before, but couldn't find it. Monthly seals have proved quite popular over time, and a lot of pirates have the entire set (I had a long hiatus from the game so I don't) making sure they get them asap as each new one comes out.

Last month it was HS graveyards - suddenly more pirates were logging onto my usually sleepy Cerulean ocean and people were actually.. shock, horror.. going out on ships to get the seal. Sadly after about the first week this slowed down quite quickly as more and more people got their seal and then seemingly didn't want to go on HS anymore.

This month it's complete 2 foraging sessions.. come on GH thats a bit uninspired, took all of 2 minutes to get the seal, and then done.

My suggestion is to have levels of monthly seal - same seal icons but with a bronze, silver or gold (and platinum if ye want) frame around it to show just how much work was put in to get it. Pirates still can get the seal with minimum effort - or they can keep going to get it "upgraded". For example with the HS graveyards it can be 3, 10, 25 for bronze, silver and gold. That way the interest goes on for longer - more pirates logging on, and on Cerulean we sure need that!

Apologies if this has been suggested before!

"I heartily endorse this product and/or service."

Putting an emphasis once again so obsidian stop having the full attention of dev's
----------------------------------------
Emerald
Cerulean

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates