mvnForum Homepage

Print at Mar 22, 2019 1:38:14 AM

Posted by Kyura94 at Jan 13, 2018 7:04:13 PM
Re: Distilling on Obsidian - Has the puzzle changed?

Trying not to bring up a dying thread but don't want to repeat the same content in a new one.

I too am experiencing a greater spawn of spice, while having cc^9/10 already set up (full screen) will only net me cc^11 on average, there are simply not enough whites spawning to get a higher score. Added to the amount of spices I am burning, my scores have been dismal. I hit a cc^13 as a good a few days ago. Luck truly must be on your side to hit an incred lately!

Hi Arianne. Firstly kudos for making it to Weighty! Distilling on Obsidian can be very disheartening and not many people try for nearly as long as you have.

I personally don't think white spawns have changed at all. Probably negativity bias where we remember the poor spawn occasions more than the generous ones. Nonetheless if spawns have indeed been reduced then this harms everyone.. which harms no one.

I do wanna say though. If your set up strength is always between 9 and 10 then you're easily Leg standard, even with horrible spawns and/or spice traps.
----------------------------------------
Ryuken on Obsidian (active) and Emerald (not really)
I made an in-depth Distilling guide here, and a guns one somewhere.
I gave Obsidian their Owls c:

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates