mvnForum Homepage

Print at Apr 4, 2020 12:26:04 PM

Posted by Filthyjake at Oct 31, 2017 4:41:40 AM
Re: Meridian?!

or you can transfer your current Pirate to Dark Seas (with all your stuff, for a fee) and you get some limited edition something or other

While I doubt they would do this as the ocean is a "fresh start" by design. I would move my stuff from Emerald in a heart beat.

I think the real issue is that the game is the same on now 3 Oceans. While many of the pirates cross the servers, its still a horrible design as the player base can't support 3 different oceans. The question is what happens if they shut down 2 of them or offer a way to move, but I am starting to think that it is a hard decision that will need to be made or the game will just die off now. I thought Obsidian would be a great compromise in place of merger as everyone starts over but with Emerald still alive its pulled some players back from the new ocean.

Yes I know many would be upset and some would leave if they shut down Emerald and Meridian, Cerilian ought to go too. I would be frustrated but accept that its what is really needed to make the game work well. The game need numbers to be fun, or a revamp that makes it able to play alone such as quality bots so solo pillage are possible.
----------------------------------------
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)
?Retired? On a Break? I found a new love...
Casual player or yet another who moved on.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates