mvnForum Homepage

Print at Jul 16, 2019 6:08:29 AM

Posted by Scarpath at Oct 18, 2017 7:02:44 PM
Re: Server future, Opt-out PvP, Neutral Crews (BIG WALL OF TEXT)
I have been playing a decent bit since the release of the ocean, nothing too serious. I've gone on quite a few pillages and SMHs. And so far, I've only personally ended up in one PvP situation. And that was just when another ship tried to out-job us for a cit run, and so we tried to sink them(Failing horridly since they just ran)

I think, instead of removing PvP, since it already is somewhat removed from many players, it should have some incentive to stay among the players who ENJOY PvP. Because let's face it: PvP can be a lot of fun, and some people life for it! You shouldn't just remove it because most of us don't like it. This ocean was already broadcast as a PvP ocean, after all.

Instead, offer a reason for players to go after other PvPers, instead of the players who don't really care for it. I made a suggestion here that I think could be quite good, and I'm sure you guys could come up with plenty others.

Call it a compromise if you will, between those who still want PvP, and those who don't want to deal with it(ME!).
----------------------------------------
Scarpath on Emerald, Cerulean, and Meridian!

Also Scarpath on Obsidian, Defiant to the core.

Your grammar should at least be as good as mine, take the time to make it decent!

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates