» List all forums
» » Forum: Game Design
» » » Thread: Server future, Opt-out PvP, Neutral Crews (BIG WALL OF TEXT)
» » » » Post: Re: Server future, Opt-out PvP, Neutral Crews
Print at Jul 10, 2020 8:56:58 AM
|Posted by Devonin at Oct 17, 2017 3:47:58 PM|
Re: Server future, Opt-out PvP, Neutral Crews
And having high-risk competitive PvP as an option is a great thing to have. WoW was made much better by having Arenas in addition to Battlegrounds in addition to the PvE experience. More things to appeal to more people is good.
But people keep turning to "This is just the PvP server, go play on another one" as the response, when, as usual, Obsidian is currently 71% of all online players, and I'd be shocked if the other 29% weren't overlapped by some people with both clients open right now.
Powered by mvnForum
mvnForum copyright © 2002-2006 by MyVietnam.net