mvnForum Homepage

Print at Sep 17, 2019 9:56:16 PM

Posted by Sagacious at Oct 17, 2017 3:23:48 AM
Re: Server future, Opt-out PvP, Neutral Crews

I can and I have. Because what I'm doing is starting to play it, realizing "This isn't just 'The PvP server' among all the servers. This is THE SERVER and since it is THE SERVER, it is important that anybody who has a vision for how this server can be made more successful and appealing and encourage the most kinds of people to stay should speak up and say so.

I own a community business. I run events multiple times a week. When you create an event for a certain thing, you naturally limit how many people will take part in it.

Most of my business is in Magic the Gathering.

And guess which segment spends the most money in the store? Without any contest at all, it's the casual people who have never entered a for-pay tournament in their life.

Grey Havens isn't for profit, at least not at last check. I'm not sure your model theory fully applies here.

This is a different game in some respects to the original Puzzle Pirates and you must understand that just because you're clearly jealous of the increased numbers of players on Obsidian, you cannot write off the other servers. You're playing on the first server of a new realm.

Most players are enjoying PVP just fine. They'd be here saying how much they are fine with it or enjoying it, but they are very busy actually playing the game. If you're a casual player looking for a more PVE only experience, go back to your respective oceans from whence you came.
----------------------------------------
Cerulean & Meridian - Icemeister
Emerald & Obsidian - incognito!
#TeamPurple

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates