mvnForum Homepage

Print at Aug 24, 2019 8:29:41 AM

Posted by wrs1864b at Sep 21, 2017 5:48:28 AM
Re: Intent to fork: PPAOCR (Pirate Commodity Trader with Bleach)
Fixing PPAOCR is just a fairly small part of cloning PCTB, and for the most part, PCTB doesn't have the functionality of YARRG. There are two good points about this. First, the YARRG creator(s) have released the full website source code. Second, I have developed my own system that is in many ways much better than YARRG. But, as I mentioned, YARRG currently can't support Obsidian because the Yppedia doesn't have all the island maps and my system depends on a working YARRG.

Being mostly retired from the game for about 2 years, I've been having a very hard time getting motivated to do the work needed to let others use the system I have developed. I'll try get something out soon so you don't have to re-invent the while for the 4th or 5th time.

The best solution to the market data upload problem is to have GH get off their butt and export the dockside market data and the bid market data via yoweb.
----------------------------------------
Algol can not assert the truth of all statements in this post and still be consistent.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates