mvnForum Homepage

Print at Apr 20, 2019 5:12:40 AM

Posted by Filthyjake at Sep 5, 2017 5:22:40 AM
Re: Merging oceans Idea

As for Filthyjake's last input there, how would you feel losing a trinket that was inscribed for you from a lost friend? We all have them, some people have trinkets from people who have passed, making them impossible to recreate. I don't think you thought that comment through. Then there's people who have played this game purely to collect every item from every thing (I'm looking at you Mee!) millions and millions making an amazing collection of shiney things, only to have the game go, hey guys, say goodbye to everything you have, play Obsidian now, was a good run. What a terrible thing to say.

All good things come to an end if the game dies all that goes away anyway and we can't play. Screenshots would be my answer, as an unsentimental guy.

I just don't see any way to push people off there wealth with out destruction, its been a struggle to play on Obsidan vs Emerald where I have any and all things that I want. I meant it has worked with poker they destroyed it now people don't play it <3. It would be sad I have a nice worth there, the ocean memmed, ships at most every island many stocked and ready... but I would give it all up to see the game as it has been described in its glory days, as I have joined only 4-5 years ago I have never seen 1k players, WF's loading in 15 min ect....
----------------------------------------
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)
?Retired? On a Break? I found a new love...
Casual player or yet another who moved on.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates