mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 20, 2019 7:45:35 PM

Posted by Filthyjake at Sep 4, 2017 11:28:34 AM
Re: Merging oceans Idea
I don't like the idea of merging the oceans as what do you do about shops ect.
Also both the oceans are already huge.

I would support Destruction of both Emerald and Meridian or all oceans and forcing a start over for everyone. I know it won't be popular but what is the fair answer pick winners and losers? /e preps for hate

I guess they could randomly integrate some sort of this island on Emerald is replaced with this island from meridian. Allowing some shops to come and the ocean not to grow any bigger. but then there is the memmers ect.. such a task not to mention the duplicate names. The fam price market would be fun to watch crash.

Starting over has been harsher then expected on Obsidian. I have really been pondering the subscription ocean with no dubs $5/mo is less then I would spend on Obsidian just to get going but only 20 people there...

Not sure there is a good answer, kinda hoping we just see the all the servers wiped out and the game reborn with corrections to some key problems. Some will leave some will stay but how fun to need build things up again all on equal footing. Not to mention they could re-release all the LE ships, and other things that wouldn't need to be designed.
----------------------------------------
Filthyjake all oceans (Obsidian Primary)
Filthyjake6145 (discord)
?Retired? On a Break? I found a new love...
Casual player or yet another who moved on.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates