mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 17, 2019 8:49:16 PM

Posted by Yanojr at Mar 5, 2017 10:45:49 PM
Re: Meridians Future
It's always good to express your opinions and im glad you guys did... First of all you can pvp unwantedly on any ocean at any current time and trust me i have done it on meridian and will do it agsin... If not at war its not sinky... Understand thats not part you guys will enjoy, but a lot of people will, the new release is for everyone not just you guys....

The point being steam only is, #1 advertising, steam will offer a bigger player base providing new players and advertising as a new release for pp... Most of todays new players come from steam.. kiewie is relatively new and came from steam... Also saying steam is bad from something you "heard" is saying a platform with millions of users and millions of game developers which gets updated all the time is bad because a friend of a friend said it is ummmm well you know lmao. #2 alts. Playing through steam allows one version of the ypp client at a time, so no more having 1 human using o manipulating 5 pirates at 1 time....

About the merge i feel the same, but that wouldnt help dub prices, only continue to hurt them.... Second of all dub prices are generated by the players and grey havens has no connection with it. If i post an offer for 1k dubs at 6k then i as a player am doing wrong. What they could do is make it so players cant sell nor buy dubs. So you will need to pay real money to get dubs... Other than that is the players who sell dubs at those prices...

I have 100% respect for what solame says about going down with the ship.... But lets be honest, merging wont do anything except hurt the game even more... What the game needed was a new direction for it to have a future.. how does a game make more revenue? Coming out with an other version. So people can fight/pay their way to the top again... Pp offers many activities not only pvp... Just like in any ocean you dont have to engage and you can be forced into a pvp... Dont want to sink well then chart wisely and use the map to see enemies coming up ahead...

As a company view they made the correct direction, as a player playing for years and having friends played for years, it will suck leaving everything behind, but meridian is a ship with holes and no bilgers. Sooner or later its meeting davy jones... So why fix whats already going under. When you can just make somethig new.... Either way, the plan is to make room for NEW people... Having pirates dominate that are 14 years old isnt attractive to nee people.... Having a fair chance at a fresh start, a new release meaning equal battle grounds... That's attractive to new people... We can complain about how the ocean is dying but most of us were in college 14 years ago. Most have kids spouses, responsibility and will continue to go inactive, what ypp needs is a new audience... How will a merge give them that?

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates