mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 28, 2020 2:01:00 AM

Posted by jlh0605 at Jan 12, 2016 10:19:24 AM
Re: Tzz's Ultimate Puzzle Guide: Version 2.0
Bump.

Thanks for the amazing tips, as always. I would love to spend a bit more time focusing on Alchemistry. I have always been alright at it, but never amazing. I actually never knew that quicksilver could fill different colors in the same fill; I thought it could just count as any color, but only one.

With regards to gunning: I'd like a bit more information about looping gunning. You have freestyle explained decently (and that slow-mo video made it make SO MUCH MORE sense to me), but you don't even touch looping. If the reason is the oft-quoted myth that all high-level gunners use freestyle, I am living proof that you can be a high-level gunner (GM/Legendary, usually) while still exclusively looping.

Also, thanks for the quick-start tips on rigging. I can usually pull incredibles/high excellents after I get going, but it's always at a cost of really low scoring at first. I'll try using this quick-start to score exc+ in my first league.
----------------------------------------
~Jamesh on Emerald

Galene tells ye, "You are awesome."

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates