mvnForum Homepage

Print at Aug 20, 2019 9:48:41 AM

Posted by LadyYumi at Dec 7, 2013 9:10:59 PM
Re: December Doodle #2: That's Cracy Talk [Deadline Saturday]
Jackiechar - Emerald

Pokercracy - poker people rule!

Let's face it, tons and tons of people who live under this governmen play poke-r. Poker monday, poker tuesday, poker everydey

Well then, how does these people live? There are rules for them, duh

1. Always start with a greenie, GET THAT ULTIMATE TROPHY, k now do whatever u want

2. If someone ask for 200 poe, please give it to them, cuz you know, not like they are gonna ask for it again... again... and again......

3. The usage of "all-in" prove that you are experienced and that you should hold the office, i mean, whenever you "all-in" you stir up fear in me = best governor ever since you create reign of terror

4. 1 poe are poe, and 100000 poe are poe - whether you have 1 mil or 1 poe, poker is still the way to go

5. Ship loading? Poker. Feel lke being a lazer and your officer isnt yelling at you to station? poker. Whatever you do, a true follower of pokercracy play "pok ker" whenever he can

6. Loss is expected, you gotta learn to deal with it. If you can't,... well POKER. That's the answer

7. The remaining rule are poker

8. poker

9. pokerzzzz

10. i lied

11. double lied, pokerzzzzzzzzzz

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates