mvnForum Homepage

Print at Jul 20, 2019 1:03:55 PM

Posted by Clotho at Dec 6, 2013 10:13:35 PM
Re: Atlantis Raid with an OM!

Awww well my grand frig is bigger than yours :P .....neener would be there if not for our cruise at the same time.*teases* with sandy beaches and real oceany goodness :)

That sounds wonderful! I hope you have a great time and hope to see ye on the next one :)

Ooooo. I can't wait! *starts baking the cookies*

Chocolate? (looks up hopeful)

And here I was thinking I'd never see a Grand Frigrate loaded to challenge the beasts again. Sad that I'll never get to bnav one but excited to see it do some damage! Blow that barnacle up har har har!

It is very exciting indeed! And who knows... maybe that will happen again...

I was so excited...
... till I saw the time :( Next time you do that earlier again?

We'll try to do different times on the next one (if they let us, har har). Those were the only times/dates we had open this time :/

Yay! Oh wait! Nooooooooooooo!!!!!! That be Hobbit day... :(

Isn't that in September? What am I missing? Maybe we need a cake! *frets*

Basically if we dont have 75 (so 74 or less) we are going on a wf and sail and if we get 76 or more we sail on the gf.

What happens if we get exactly 75? We dont sail?? :P

This is one of those things that needs to be evaluated when the time comes. We'll do our best to sail the Grand Frigate, but I don't like to make promises I can't keep- that's why I wanted you all to be aware that depending on circumstances, we might have to move to a slightly smaller ship - I do hope we don't have to!

My people call it Pirate Time.

Yer people arrr my people! 'tis pirate time indeed.
----------------------------------------

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates