mvnForum Homepage

Print at Apr 20, 2019 8:08:15 AM

Posted by Jeted at Sep 23, 2013 6:29:15 AM
Inter-Crew SwordFight Tournament
Hoy all, Jeted here and with a new type of tournament for us all to try out.

On Saturday 5th October I will be holding an inter-crew swordfighting tournament.

How does this work?

Well quite simply all participating crews will head out to my flag's (Honor Bound) hall on Admiral Island at roughly 10 AM. once there each crew's captain (or if the captain is not participating) or leader will pay for the first rounds admission, then using a SF table the crews who are to fight each other will join a 'local only' match with a minimum of 5 pirates or maximum of 10. after this the losing crew will be knocked out and the winning crew will progress.

Where?

Honor Bound's Grandoise Flag Hall on Admiral, 10 AM game time
Payment is made when officially entering the competition when entering the hall and most crews arrive.

Rules/Regulations:

- Each crew must have an entrance fee paid for each round in which they play

- Entrance fee per pirate is 5k with each rounds fee growing by 5k

- Minimum team size is 5 pirates with a maximum of 10

- if any crews team number outnumbers that of another team then they must conform to the enemy teams number, however the larger team may choose its fighters for that round

- if the need is urgent and a crew member for some reason has to drop out then a crew may recruit a temporary fighter for all subsequent rounds, however that fighter must not have previously fought that crew in a previous round.

- if a crew has shortened its fighter size to fight a smaller group then the round fee only has to be paid to the amount of fighters fighting in that round

- all prize money will not be paid to each member of the winning party equally but rather to the captain or team leader.

Victory Conditions:

Each with the exception of the final round each round prior will have a condition that there are no second chances.
The final round will take place with a best of three match, however both crews in this round will win prize money.

Prize Pool:

With all of the final fee's paid at the end of the tournament the winning crew will receive 60% of the total, the second will win 20% and the remaining 20% will go to Honor Bounds flag funds. (however this may change to 10% for the funds and 30% for second place if over 10 crews enter.

Entering:
To enter just enter your captains or team leaders name who is going to enter their crew and how many you will likely bring

Questions?

If you have any questions about this or suggestions to improve upon the idea then feel free to post it in the thread.

Additional:

All fee's should be given to the alt Santaa as it is probably the most reliable and trustworthy user.
----------------------------------------
Jeted on Sage (Emerald) Ocean

Santaa on the Emerald Ocean, instigator of the 2011 and 2012 Xmas Giveaways.

------------------------------
I didn't start the Xmas in July ones, but im pretty sure Pegasiswolf dedicated them in remembrance of me

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates