mvnForum Homepage

Print at Jun 2, 2020 1:45:31 PM

Posted by Strider399 at May 22, 2013 3:20:44 AM
Re: Something HAS to happen
I don't play, and I rarely read the forums anymore... but I can almost guarantee releasing YPP onto tablets will turn out exactly how the steam release did.

You'll see a spike in activity for the first month or so, and then slowly but surely the population will drop off to where it is now, with maybe a couple hundred more players spread across all the oceans. It's a temporary fix to a long-term problem.

Last I checked, they were giving the game menu's a re-work so they're more... "modern"? That's lovely and all, but that doesn't address any of the issues with the actual game.

This thread listed some of my personal gripes with the game, but I'm sure if everybody sat down and wrote out a list of the things that were just plain broken or illogical, there'd be a very long list of things to fix to improve the overall quality of the game.

Anywho, nice to see you all again. Hopefully the door won't hit my [booty] on the way out this time!
----------------------------------------
Sid on Obsidian

Striderrs everywhere else

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates