mvnForum Homepage

Print at Sep 27, 2020 8:10:59 PM

Posted by Notsizzly at Mar 24, 2013 12:18:13 AM
Re: Trophy Suggestion Thread

I honestly think they should have an "Addiction Trophy" for playing over 50 hours in a week, 75 hours in a week, or 100 hours in a week, just to show people that you are addicted to the game. I would of won those 10 times already. :P

This would be awesome. Or perhaps a trophy for playing a specific puzzle X hours in a row. (poor/booches wouldn't count)

In a row? Like, without any breaks? Because of our health, I hope they don't - it would be pretty irresponsible to come up with a trophy that requires you to puzzle, say, three hours in a row (also, where could you do this except some greatly successful SMH/flotilla run or a long swabby route)? Although, you could make a workaround: go out solo with your sloop, puzzle the first league and don't leave your station, stand in the first league point for however it takes to get that trophy - or start a distilling session, and pause it...

They already do have experience trophies, which is equivalent for how much time you've spent doing the puzzle.
----------------------------------------
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates