mvnForum Homepage

Print at Sep 22, 2019 7:45:46 PM

Posted by Notsizzly at Mar 21, 2013 7:53:48 AM
Re: So you just bought OOO...
I think I'm just repeating what has been said so many times before but I'll say it anyway...

We don't really need Three Rings to respond to every single idea, post, thread or suggestion - actually, we don't really want that. That would just lead to a mess as Texasbeesh described. We would just like to get *some* more communication. We saw Cleaver responding to the adventure thread quite quickly but are still waiting something concerning the tablet discussion - it's been..three weeks since the last post by Three Rings?

And I agree, as always, about anyone saying it's easy to do this and that - we don't really know unless we work for Three Rings, no matter how much experience we've got under our belts.

Lot of the frustration comes from the lack of communication, which is not just 'plzzzzz respndzzzz 2 mai ides!!11!!1' - for example, I'm yet to see that Three Rings actually confirms whether or not what we players see as a bug with foraging, is actually a bug or an intended feature. (Well, at least I haven't seen that yet, so if this has been confirmed, excuse my lack of knowledge)
----------------------------------------
~ Sizzly of Emerald ~

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates