mvnForum Homepage

Print at Aug 26, 2019 3:03:20 AM

Posted by Booful at Mar 20, 2013 4:10:11 PM
[winners announced] Easter egg hunt !!! [bonus] Name the Easter Bunny

O No! The Easter Bunny has gone missing, and so have some of it's most prized eggs!

Due to this unfortunate event, Easter will have to be cancelled till all the eggs (and that ever elusive bunny) have been found!

WHAT:
You guessed it a easter egg (and bunny ) hunt !

WHEN:
12 April 2013 @ 8:00pm pirate time I will start jobbing people. The event will start at 8:30pm and end at 9:30pm (I need my piratey beauty sleep after all!)

WHERE:

Find the Bunny and eggies:
All over Cerulean!
(You will need some whisking potions!!! Many of the ships/houses are all over the ocean and in different archs) You will also need a pen and paper or a really good memory

RULES:

Easter Egg HUnt:

There will be several eggs hidden among all my properties (ships and homes) and it will be up to you to find them! The bunny will also be among those properties.
I will post a job at 8:00pm pirate time. Upon getting the job you MUST stay on the ship or be disqualified from the event until i say "GO!"
Once the timer has been started a party will be hosted to allow you into the homes and you are free to look for the eggs. You are then expected to find them, record where each of them are and once you found everything you must come to my townhouse and give me :
1) the total number of eggs,
2) how many of the eggs are OM, BK or regular (this is how i know you didnt cheat ~.^)
3) how many bunnies total and where they are located (ship name and/or house) also I will need the name of at least 2 of them.

First person to give me all of these wins :)
(PLEASE SEND as a /TELL - only tells send from within my home will be accepted, and only complete lists - aka don't tell me everytime you find a egg!)

PRIZES:
Easter Egg Hunt: 1st place: Sloop, egg and trinket
2nd place: egg and trinket
3rd place: trinket

If you have any questions feel free to ask them here :)

it has come to my attention...that to identify which bunny is the actual Easter bunny it will need a name!!! So I am adding a BONUS event:

Name the Easter Bunny !!!
For the event you must (you guessed it) name the bunny...however since I will be stuck with said Easter bunny for all eternity I will be slightly biased on the name.
Yes there will be prizes!!!
The winner will win a easter egg and trinket as well!!!

Here are the parameters on naming the bunny!!!:\

1) named after a famous artist: you must name the bunny (preferrably One word name) after any famous artist - and give a reason why you chose this name/artist (names that WILL NOT be considered since i already pets with them are: Picasso, Matisse, Renoir, Van Gogh, Monet) Also please include a link or image of the artist (if you are using ones name) that I may see why it is that you chose said artist!!!

or:

2) Named after a concept/ideal (eg: Liberty, Justice ... positive ONLY please!!!)

So go ahead name the cute lil rodent!!! You can give as many names as you want there is no limit per pirate :) (POST NAMES IN THIS THREAD!!! Naming event closes April 12th at 7:30pm pirate time :D)

Easter Bunny winners have been chosen! It was really tough you guys are awesome bunny namers!!!

But here are the three winners (yes...3...)

Official Easter Bunny winner: Toored with Fawn - tell your friend she has amazing art! It was love at first sight and what a lovely name too!

second place: Fujiko with Escher - I have ALWAYS loved his art...so I have named not a bunny but a gator after him!

honorable mention: Lillyliver with Nemo - Another artist i've always loved and admired (how did you know?)

Congratulations everyone!!! I will find you in game after the event to give you your prizes!!! And amazing work everyone else with the amazing names ^_^

Happy hunting!

Winners were:
1) Starwitch
2) Napkinthief
3) Jacoba & Anothersneak

And Jacoba for finding the easter bunny first!

Pixelpixie
----------------------------------------
PixelPixie; I collect Sunfish, Angelfish, Blowfish Pixelpixie avvy's Avvy by me

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates