mvnForum Homepage

Print at Feb 23, 2020 10:17:50 PM

Posted by Booful at Mar 2, 2013 1:44:14 PM
Pixelpixie's Spring Avatars [closed, will re-open late Spring/Summer] ~ will finish existing commisions
Aloha Ahoy Everyone!
Welcome to my Spring Avatar shop! Where you can buy custom made avatars to suit yer pirate!
read on for more information on commissioning and pricing!

Digital Avatars :
My current style (this is what yours will resemble in style, shading etc. This is also the style of avatar I like to focus on. ) :

My early digital avatars:

Pricing:
A minimum offer of 48k (or the equivalent see below for payment options ) *past avatars have sold between 75-500k in value*
NOTE: more than one pirate will increase the price.
**I am aware that this is high pricing, however I know the value of my art and i am trying to keep my ques low to avoid getting overwhelmed by too many commissions. I would rather focus on quality than quantity ^_^**

Traditional Art:
Here are some examples of traditional art avatars i have made in the past.
Pencil Avatars: (pricing for pencil avatars are the same as for digital avatars)

Watercolor Avatars:

Pricing:
A minimum offer of 68k (or the equivalent see below for payment options )
NOTE: more than one pirate will increase the price.
**The prices for traditional art is higher due to the time it takes to create a picture as well as the cost of materials**

Clay-vatars:
These were created for a OM doll event and a familiar event. If you ABSOLUTELY want one of these; I may be willing to create one for you. However since there is a significant cost associated to myself in the clay they have a minimum price of 280k or the equivalent.

Premade Avatars (FOR SALE) 8k each :

Payment formats:
i will accept poe, black/gold/mystery(seasonal) boxes, RM's, deeds (of ship names I collect: Angelfish, Sunfish, blowfish & catfish ), pets, rare furni (sleeping turtles/piggies/ancient furni etc.) or familiars
I prefer Cerulean (since that's my main ocean)

(If you are in a dubloon ocean and really want a avatar you can PM me and we can try to work something out ~ I will accept LE ship deeds, Angelfish/Sunfish/Blowfish ships deeds/pets/fams/rare furni (eg. sleeping turtle/ancient furni etc.) as payment on dub oceans )

* Art quality bought depends on the amount that you offer; the more you offer above the minimum price, the better the quality and more time will be spent in the process.
*For dubloon oceans, you must PM me to arrange a date and time to meet for payment in puzzle pirates time - and specify which dubloon ocean we are meeting at.
* For digital art, you're welcome to ask me at any time for colour change (ex. If you changed your hair from blonde to black, or you changed your dress color from blue to orange, etc.) for a charge of 5% your original commission cost.
* All avatars come with a large 600*600 version
* Avatars will have a watermark on completed avatars till full payment has been made

Rules (In addition to the basic forum rules)
- Do not order art if you do not have the amount of poe offered
- Please don't steal/copy my artwork; and although I won't chase you down, I would love it if you could credit my artwork in your signatures/ wherever else you display my artwork out of respect :)

To commission a Avatar You can use the following form either by PM'ing me or posting to this thread.

Art Form:
~Name: (ex. Dagger)
~ Type: (digital, traditional or clay-vatars and whether you want it with or without a background. )
~Image/Avatar/Character Reference: (put the image of a character you want to be drawn here)
~Detail: (specific expression/ idea/ puzzle/ activity) optional ~
Also if you prefer YPP pirate style or fantasy/realistic style
~Offer: (amount in poe/items)

Thank you for your visit and interest!
Pixelpixie

you can find my older threads here and here and here
----------------------------------------
PixelPixie; I collect Sunfish, Angelfish, Blowfish Pixelpixie avvy's Avvy by me

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates