mvnForum Homepage

Print at Mar 20, 2019 12:45:10 PM

Posted by Whitesaber7 at Dec 28, 2012 10:36:45 AM
Re: Puzzle Pirates Trade Profiteer

Hi, I installed your program today. I opened PP via the new short cut on my desktop. When I go to import data, I get an error message saying that it could not find any running instances of PP with the Trade Profiteer component attached. I've read through this thread and see that it is probably because I have the latest version of Java installed. Where do I find the Java Bridge thingy that is supposed to fix the problem?

Thanks so much!

Hi! i have this same problem as well... i had installed the merge ocean file properly , and my client is running on the "for the trade profiteer" version as well. I had checked that the program states it is for my ocean , emerald as well. My screen is also on the market commodities page. However , whenever i try to import data all i get is an error messages saying " Could not discover any running instances of puzzle pirates with the trade profiteer component attached". Thanks!

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates