mvnForum Homepage

Print at Oct 19, 2019 9:56:12 AM

Posted by Ezder at Oct 1, 2012 2:04:33 PM
Re: Regarding sinking blockades

Sinking defenses is a way to discourage attacks, or to be able to auto-win by outjobbing without having to pay extra for it. Any other reason is a lie. It may be a fair tactic to use if your only goal is to keep your islands as uncontested as possible but considering the downsides of sinking, it makes no sense to claim to love blockades at the same time as you make them sinking.

I still think the properties of "fun" out-trumphes whatever arguement can be made against sinking blockades. Of course it's not always fun to pay for one, but for us people who generally don't have to pay for the blockades we participate in, it's definately superior.

So to counter your argument, sinking blockades are more fun for the majority of the participants, which since you're playing a game surely has to be the main focus. And remember that every once in a while, people dislike each other, and then the sinking blockades become even more fun!

Why is it more fun if it's sinking?
----------------------------------------
Avienda
Nightmare/Legacy

Naggy avatar

Qvintvs flag royalty chats, "I won't play for that much longer and when I quit, my pirate's dead body will be sent out at sea on a burning ship and let's face it, you will be on that ship as well.

Puzzle Pirates™ © 2001-2016 Grey Havens, LLC All Rights Reserved.   Terms · Privacy · Affiliates